Patrice & Associates

www.patriceandassociates.com
  www.patriceandassociates.com
There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates

Former Franchisee

I worked at Patrice & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is nothing positive about this Business model

Cons

Poor Business Model
Poor training
Bad management
Treats franchisees like slaves
no respect for each other
Too expensive for the model
No solid A clients
No solid jobs, client do not want to hire from Patrice
Patrice's staff is too thin to support new people
Mentor program charges another 24% commission from each hire
 No real guidance and support provider beyond the first week
Bottom line, you will not make any money in this business

STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I'm sorry you were not able to make my model work for you. Some of your thoughts are too outlandish for me to even address. All I can say is that you had every opportunity to validate our system ... More

26 Other Employee Reviews for Patrice & Associates (View Most Recent)

Franchisee - Knoxville Del Wilson

Current Employee - Franchisee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The support is huge. I was struggling and Patrice hired a personal Executive Coach for me. I have never seen anyone be supportive and always be there for me in my life.

Cons

My biggest struggle is time management working from home. It is hard for me to stay focused sometimes. I think that is why others struggle because they don't treat it as if it were a job. It's too easy to "not work".

Many changes have been made to the system since I joined 2 years ago. I have no advice because Patrice seems to always have her finger on the pulse and makes any changes needed.

Jun 3, 2014CEO

Thanks Del. Your commitment to your business and dedication to success is evident. You are an awesome franchisee and thanks for your comments. I know you are willing to validate our system with ... More

GREAT Opportunity - Wish I had found Patrice 4 years ago!

Current Employee - Franchisee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Love working from home. Love determining my destiny and making MY business successful rather than someone else's. Love how it is scalable - I now have my own accounts and recruiters working for me and I am able to expand my business as big as I can dream. The franchise community is like a family - we work together and support one another. We also get incredible support from Patrice and the home office. You reap what you sow. If you work the business, there's no reason for lack of success, but don't expect to be successful if you're not willing to put in the work. It's like anything else in life....you need to work at it.

Cons

Really nothing, All the systems are in place - all you have to work is work the system and you make money.

Keep brining on more franchisees. We need more people to grow our business and our presence in the marketplace. "The rising tide raises all ships!"

Apr 10, 2014CEO

Thank you so much! I agree 100% with your thought "you reap what you sow". Owning a business is not like having a job where you show up and get paid. Business ownership is hard work where you don't ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates