Patrice & Associates

There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates

I LOVE WORKING HERE!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dunkirk, MD
Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dunkirk, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with Patrice & Associates for a little over 2 years and am extremely happy with my position.
As a Corporate Recruiter, I could not ask for a better team to work with and the support is always there.
If you follow the system that is in place...you will succeed. It's that simple!
It is a very rewarding career if you are willing to make it successful...you get out what you put in.

Cons

For me there are no cons. I work in a great atmosphere with awesome supportive people...it's like a second family.

If you're looking for a long term career with great flexibility...this is a perfect option. After weighing your options...this should be a serious one if you are looking for a flexible, rewarding, and very successful choice.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Patrice & Associates (View Most Recent)

I Finally Found My Dream Job - and I Get to Work From Home!

Current Employee - Franchisee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get unlimited support, everyone is extremely nice and the company really cares about you and wants you to succeed. I love the CEO too! Patrice is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met and she is extremely comfortable to work with. You also have the opportunity to make a really good income.

Cons

Like any new business you start, you have to expect to put in the time. You also have to realize that you will have a few months of "learning" which can be a little frustrating at times. You must look at the big picture.

Keep doing what you are doing! You have a great program in place.

Great Career Choice!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

P&A gives you all the tools you need to be successful! Like any business you have to work smart to have success. Quality of life is the best, first time in my career I have had a family life. Great team to work with, everyone helps when you need it.

Cons

When first starting out, sometimes you want to do things your way and try to reverent the system. I think that happened because it is a work from home business. I changed my routine, set my goals and went to work, just like I was trained to do, and now everything is good.

Keep on doing what you are doing, always there to help out. Patrice is always available to give advice and guidance and doing whatever she needs to do to grow the brand.

Patrice & Associates Response

Apr 17, 2014CEO

Thanks so much for your kind words! You advice is awesome for people thinking about recruiting - don't reinvent the wheel. I have been in business for 25 years and "been there done that" for sure ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Patrice & Associates