Patrick Engineering

www.patrickengineering.com
There are newer employer reviews for Patrick Engineering

Enjoyed my time here but found a better opportunity

I worked at Patrick Engineering full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule, Fair compensation, Fair raises, Nice offices, Variety of project work, Relocation options, Willingness to invest in the tools to get the job done

Cons

Wanted me to work a lot of overtime with no hopes of compensation, Little professional development, Often I felt like if I wanted to gain more experience in a certain area I was pressured to do it on my own time, Managers try to have their hand in everything instead of delegating responsibilities

delegate roles and tasks

13 Other Employee Reviews for Patrick Engineering (View Most Recent)

Underwhelming

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

I worked at Patrick Engineering full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From my perspective they treated the engineers well. They are the ones bringing in the money. They offered summer hours and managers were flexible with the schedule.

Cons

The overhead groups were completely understaffed, and hard work (for overhead staff) was very rarely recognized. Inconsistencies with management and poor communication on all levels.

Communicate with your employees, and give credit where credit is due. When you recognize an employee for their hard work it motivates them to continue working harder.

Consulting firm with solid technical abilities

Current Employee - Project Engineer
    Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at Patrick Engineering full-time

Pros

Opportunity to grow and develope technical and soft skills. Patrick wants its employees to succeed and provides the tools and opportunities to do so.

Cons

The compensation packages at Patrick are competetive however some parts of the benefits are sub par when compared to companies.

Develope a better relationship with employees. Find channels for employees to provide constructive suggestions and foster an environment that puts more emphasis on a better balance between work and personal life.

There are newer employer reviews for Patrick Engineering