PayPal
www.paypal.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Nice Company to work for.

San Jose, CA

I have been working at PayPal full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBig company, lot of opputunities to grow in your carreer, exciting products ever increasing growth. Interesting place to be in at this time. Very good payscales. Overall I would recommend to my friends. Many good programs for personal development, and training programs.

ConsWork life balance would be bit screwed, worth the Pay, Some groups Middle Mgmt is political, play games, dishonest and tries to Manage up. Sometimes it is annoying. Good part is you can always find a opening internally and move on.

It is a good place to work in after all

I have been working at PayPal full-time

Pros: The employer provides very flexing work time. The salary is… Cons: Too many teams... which drag the efficiency a bit... It is a big… More

Ok company to work with

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Lavista, NE

I have been working at PayPal as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Work is easy. Work and Life balance is good. Office… Cons: Management is bad. Technical Managers' technical skills are really really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PayPal.

Worked for PayPal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PayPal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PayPal CEO David Marcus. All reviews posted anonymously by PayPal employees.