Paychex Insurance Agency
www.paychexinsurance.com Rochester, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Good place to hang your hat for a while

ProsGreat training programs. Good resources to support you with making the sale. They continue to poor money into their product to make it the best on the market.

ConsIt's such a big company you can get lost and fall through the cracks if you don't ask or go get help when you need it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes it feel like you are just a number. They tend to use the line "I don't get paid unless you get paid so go out their and hit your quota"

The New Kodak of the Younger Generation

Paychex Agency Insurance Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Paychex Insurance Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good starting point, offers a lot of training opportunity and… Cons: Every job seems to be very specific. The people… More

Solid sales job

Health & Benefits Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Paychex Insurance Agency full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work with, made a lot of friends. Cons: Certain CEO hired around the end of 2010, 2011 had no idea… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the hunter sales rep hiring strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paychex Insurance Agency.

Worked for Paychex Insurance Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paychex Insurance Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paychex Insurance Agency CEO Kevin Hill . All reviews posted anonymously by Paychex Insurance Agency employees.