Paychex

www.paychex.com

I finally found my future...

Current Employee - Core Sales Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Core Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Paychex treats each of its employees like family. I have never been more welcomed into a job. I know that people complain about outside sales jobs alot, but the job is not for everyone. If you have self motivation and drive and want unlimited earning potential, Paychex could be a great fit for you. The training was exceptional, I have worked for 2 other payroll companies and this is the first place I found that I know I want to be with for years to come.

Cons

I won't lie, it is hard work, you have to be willing to put in the time and build relationships in your community. The pay and the support make it worth it to give your all, but not everyone can hack it. It is a SALES job, but if you have an outgoing professional personality you will be given all of the tools to succeed.

Other reviews for Paychex

Thorough and pleasant!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Great company to work for - I've been here a few months but love the people I work with, the enviornment is great, and love what I do. I believe in the product and services offered and am proud of the fact that this company is rated as "Most ethical company to work for" - this is important to me on a personal and professional level.

Cons

Interview process was a longer than I expected but at the end of the day it gave time to me and to the company to make sure we are both making the right decision. For me, this is a career move so I'm glad I had the time to explore and research thoroughly before coming on board.

more holidays off would be nice.

Paychex amazing company! 23 years in the industry- over 10 with Paychex

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO

Pros

I have worked for the Top 2 big payroll companies- 13 years with ADP and 10 years with Paychex. Paychex exceeds ADP...Paychex is about the people! As a working mom, I am able to balance my work and personal life with my family. I almost lost my life after my 2nd child was born in 2011. I had incredible support from my manager, Senior management and the operation group. GREAT Benefits! Goal driven environment! It's all about you!

Cons

Sales is never easy...it takes time to build referral relationships...you will hit highs and lows..you just can't give up!

Focus on more tenure sales reps training...continue building career path opportunites for Sales and Service...Never lose your focus on the people :) Great company to build your future!!

There are newer employer reviews for Paychex.

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!