Paychex

www.paychex.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Paychex

Great company

I have been working at Paychex

Pros

Stable company, great benefits package, no worries

Cons

PTO blackout periods due to high demands during the end of the year

733 Other Employee Reviews for Paychex (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!!

Former Employee - Senior Payroll Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Payroll Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Paychex full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The friendly work environment and the customers you get to deal with on a daily basis. The pay and benefits are great.

Cons

This would have to be the first job I wasn't able to find a con for. I enjoyed every aspect of working for Paychex. I wish this was a company I never decided to leave.

None

Overall, a wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fair Lawn, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fair Lawn, NJ

I have been working at Paychex full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The corporate benefits are amazing: health insurance, FSA, 401(k), stocks, tuition reimbursement, training, etc. Stable company which is invaluable. My manager is also incredible... if you're at quota & show up for team meetings, you are left alone as much as you want. I've seen Paychex make some mistakes but they typically work swiftly to resolve them. Great position to have on your resume! Most importantly, I really do believe in the quality of our product.

Cons

Because we are so big and "corporate", if you need flexibility in proposing a creative solution for something, it may be hard to get done. On the branch level it's OK, but if corporate is involved the process slows down a lot.

Continue the momentum that seems to be connecting you well to what our needs are at the field level. It is noticable and much appreciated. Considering base salary increases for CORE would be aweome as we really do have the hardest sale (maybe other than MMS), and it would attract more experienced, mature new hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Paychex