Paychex

www.paychex.com

Paychex is a GREAT place to work!

ProsStrong team/fun environment, great support & training, so much advancement opportunity, compensation is definitely fair and incentivizes people for doing a great job in their position! I really love that Paychex truly cares about their employees and listens to us and tries to implement things they learn from employee surveys. It isn't too often you find that in a company! I could work here forever!

Consthe only downfall would be that certain positions you can only promote to if you are based at Headquarters, however I know that they are trying to change that which is great!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! you are doing a great job!

Paychex is awesome!

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Paychex full-time

Pros: Great work environment, awesome people, great company overall with growth… Cons: Stressful at times but what job isn't More

Great place to work!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Paychex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Paychex has an excellent leadership team. The corporate culture is very unique because we service small businesses, but we also have the stability of a… Cons: There is plenty of competition in the payroll industry, but Paychex stacks up well when it comes to our products and especially our… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paychex.

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!