Paychex
www.paychex.com Rochester, NY 5000+ Employees

Paychex is a GREAT place to work!

ProsStrong team/fun environment, great support & training, so much advancement opportunity, compensation is definitely fair and incentivizes people for doing a great job in their position! I really love that Paychex truly cares about their employees and listens to us and tries to implement things they learn from employee surveys. It isn't too often you find that in a company! I could work here forever!

Consthe only downfall would be that certain positions you can only promote to if you are based at Headquarters, however I know that they are trying to change that which is great!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! you are doing a great job!

account executive major markets

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Paychex

Pros: Great training program, leader in their field, great pay, great… Cons: Newbies get the worst territories More

Great Company to work for

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I have been working at Paychex full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, flexible work schedules Cons: needs relaxed dress code, too much hierarchy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paychex.

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!

Paychex – Why Work for Us?

Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paychex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paychex CEO Martin Mucci. All reviews posted anonymously by Paychex employees.