Paychex
www.paychex.com Rochester, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsPaychex has an excellent leadership team. The corporate culture is very unique because we service small businesses, but we also have the stability of a large company. The products are on the cutting edge of technology giving clients the ability to process payroll wherever they need to. Paychex is a great place for an entry level person to start and build a long term career.

ConsThere is plenty of competition in the payroll industry, but Paychex stacks up well when it comes to our products and especially our service. The economy has also given us a few challenges, but we are positioned very well considering the strong referral base of new business.

account executive major markets

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Paychex

Pros: Great training program, leader in their field, great pay, great… Cons: Newbies get the worst territories More

Great company to work for!!

Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Paychex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The friendly work environment and the customers you get to deal… Cons: This would have to be the first job I wasn't able to find a con for. I… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Paychex.

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!

Paychex – Why Work for Us?

Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paychex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paychex CEO Martin Mucci. All reviews posted anonymously by Paychex employees.