There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Paycom has been an amazing opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Pros

I have been able to accomplish so much more here than I ever thought I could in all my years working. Paycom continues to grow my business knowledge and create new opportunities for me to get excited about! The management truly cares about my growth as an overall business person, not just about numbers I can produce.

Cons

At Paycom, you will work hard but rest assured you will be VERY well rewarded for your efforts! It is not an 8:00-5:00 job but no job worth doing ever is. And as always, sales is never an easy job.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

Great place to work IF you are driven and career oriented.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Great training. I had formal training when I started, got to shadow reps in the field, and my manager went with me on lots of calls. They fly all "Executive Reps" to Dallas for training 4 times per year. A former regional manager and the VP of Sales run the trainigs and they are very interactive and high energy. Comp plan is really awesome. My base went up $20k after I'd been there around 2 years and sold a certain amount. Several of the people I worked with earned over $100k in their 2nd year out of college, and a couple earned over $200k! Great people. Managers and co-workers are very passionate about their jobs. When you sell a big deal, all of your team-mates will send congrats emails and make you feel great about your accomplishment.

Cons

The sales-rep job is only for people who are career oriented and want to compete and grow. If you're just looking for a job, and want to put in your "40 hours per week", this isn't the position for you.

Advice to Management

It would be great if there were more administrative or other non-sales positions at the local offices. Paycom is great but Sales wasn't for me.

Great but tough!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Parsippany, NJ

Pros

Room for growth Promotions based on merit High compensation for a young age Recognition

Cons

Tough Stressful Demanding You need to keep positive during slumps

Advice to Management

None