Paycom

www.paycom.com

Horrible environment!

I worked at Paycom

Pros

Can make great money
Healthy company
Can advance quickly if you're given the opportunity

Cons

Horrible management: inexperienced, unable to make own decisions, obvious favoritism, treated reps like children!
Highly structured schedule, no freedom whatsoever to run your own day
Hours and hours of required telemarketing burned territories

Why not make experience a requirement when making a decision to let someone run an office??

Other Reviews for Paycom

Fullfilling career, not a job.

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

This is a career not a job. If you have goals and a vision for something greater, Paycom is the place you want to work. The work is challenging yet fullfilling in every way. Not only are you rewarded monetarily for what your produce, but the recognition and praise your receive from peers and superiors, makes you feel like an imporant part of a team. I have achieved almost all my goals while at Paycom, and the ones that have not been hit, are only because I raised my goals to greater heights. Again, this is a career, not a job.

Cons

Paycom is a fast paced producing enviroment and if you are looking for something a little slower this may not be the job for you.

Great sales job for a "true" salesperson.

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

We have an incredible system, a wonderful customer service team to back us up, we get paid very well, and as far as advancement opportunities, the sky is the limit as long as you are willing to work hard. Everyone here is energetic, hungry, and motivated to do their best which makes the office atmosphere a lot of fun. I've been very thankful for the opportunity to work here.

Cons

If you are not interested in learning and improving constantly then you might look elsewhere. Status quo is not accepted at Paycom.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!