Paycom

www.paycom.com

Opportunity for success - work hard and it will pay off!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsWe are growing and breaking new records almost every month. Lot's of training offered. Management really seems to care about employee well being. $1 health insurance for employees and $4 lunches (catered in from local restaurants). Free fitness center! I am fairly new, but every month at the employee luncheons they celebrate people being promoted along with birthday's and anniversary's. You get a rose for every year you have been here! Lot's of free goodies to keep the team spirit high! The CEO walks around and checks to see how people are doing. I enjoy going to work!

Our Sales team is awesome to work with. They are some of the most professional people I have ever worked with. They know the product and want to make sure the customers are taken care of!

ConsWe are growing and breaking new records almost every month. With the growth there are always lots of changes and it is a very fast pace. It can be stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep people informed of changes and reasons why. Continue to celebrate the successes with us. Pay more for referrals. Shorten the company meetings.

Not what you expect

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Pay but not the best Cons: Did not outline job details accurately Advice to Senior Management: Tell the truth No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I LOVE MY JOB

New Client Specialist (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros: Advancement Opportunity Competitive Salary $4 Lunches Free Gym Great Training $1 Health Care for Employees Management… Cons: Health Care for Families Could Be Better Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you're doing. It's awesome to see how much we've grown in the short time that I have been here. I appreciate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!