Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Paycom is a fast growing company - it's where you want to be!

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is a great company to work for - we're growing fast and we're very cutting edge in everything we do. Paycom values teamwork, rewards hard work and has great career advancement opportunities. Our work culture is second to none - an on site cafe with delicious catered lunches which employees can purchase at a discounted rate, a full service gym to work off all those yummy lunches and a fantastic benefits package.

Cons

Paycom is fast paced - if that's not how you operate, look for an opportunity somewhere else.

157 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Opportunity for success - work hard and it will pay off!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

We are growing and breaking new records almost every month. Lot's of training offered. Management really seems to care about employee well being. $1 health insurance for employees and $4 lunches (catered in from local restaurants). Free fitness center! I am fairly new, but every month at the employee luncheons they celebrate people being promoted along with birthday's and anniversary's. You get a rose for every year you have been here! Lot's of free goodies to keep the team spirit high! The CEO walks around and checks to see how people are doing. I enjoy going to work!

Our Sales team is awesome to work with. They are some of the most professional people I have ever worked with. They know the product and want to make sure the customers are taken care of!

Cons

We are growing and breaking new records almost every month. With the growth there are always lots of changes and it is a very fast pace. It can be stressful at times.

Keep people informed of changes and reasons why. Continue to celebrate the successes with us. Pay more for referrals. Shorten the company meetings.

I LOVE MY JOB

Current Employee - New Client Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - New Client Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Advancement Opportunity
    Competitive Salary
    $4 Lunches
    Free Gym
    Great Training
    $1 Health Care for Employees
    Management Support
    Great Culture
    Employee's Have A Voice

Cons

Health Care for Families Could Be Better

Continue doing what you're doing. It's awesome to see how much we've grown in the short time that I have been here. I appreciate all of the time and effort put forth for the employees. It's a great thing knowing that I work for such an amazing company.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom