There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Paycom is a fun place to work! Employees treated great!

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Paycom's headquarters in OKC for about 12 weeks. I love the atmosphere. It's upbeat, energetic and fun. My favorite things are
- subsidized catered lunch every day and always a healthy option. Employee only pays $4 and you can use your badge for auto withdrawal from your paycheck. I don't have to carry cash!
- a great gym and lots of classes like Boot Camp and Zumba - free to employees!
- monthly celebration of anniversaries and birthdays with free lunch.
- fun contests - we decorated our cubes to celebrate the Thunder games. People went all out!
- Free stuff! T-shirts, candy jar, picture frame, bag chair ... all given to every employee just in the last 12 weeks!
-monthly "all employee" meetings to keep us informed about what's going on.
- training - ongoing! For everyone.

Cons

Co-pay on benefits was a little higher than my previous job, but still not too bad.
Temperature of the offices are a little colder than I like, but they give all employees a free jacket, so not a big problem.
Not much "age" diversity. Most everyone who works here is in 20-30 years old.

Keep up the great work. Since you are promoting people so quickly, make sure they are properly trained for their new role.

reviews filtered by

Outside Sales

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I worked at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers, above average base pay, decent training

Cons

Be prepared to work long hours and get micromanaged. REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS--wasted time preparing these long reports. Manager never had advice--was a good cheerleading when you were doing well, but no constructive criticism or help if you were having a down month.
    Sales reps aren't just required to sell, but see entire transition process through--company spins this as an advantage over competition because there is accountability, but it leaves less time for sales rep to hit quota & are faced with issues only a transition team would be able to answer.
    -They are experiencing major growing pains & are going downhill fast.

Just because someone is good in sales, doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be a good manager--Holly Faurot however truly cares about her employees & is a genuine, great leader

Fullfilling career, not a job.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

This is a career not a job. If you have goals and a vision for something greater, Paycom is the place you want to work. The work is challenging yet fullfilling in every way. Not only are you rewarded monetarily for what your produce, but the recognition and praise your receive from peers and superiors, makes you feel like an imporant part of a team. I have achieved almost all my goals while at Paycom, and the ones that have not been hit, are only because I raised my goals to greater heights. Again, this is a career, not a job.

Cons

Paycom is a fast paced producing enviroment and if you are looking for something a little slower this may not be the job for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom