Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Not what you expect

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Pay but not the best

Cons

Did not outline job details accurately

Tell the truth

135 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Paycom is a fast growing company - it's where you want to be!

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom is a great company to work for - we're growing fast and we're very cutting edge in everything we do. Paycom values teamwork, rewards hard work and has great career advancement opportunities. Our work culture is second to none - an on site cafe with delicious catered lunches which employees can purchase at a discounted rate, a full service gym to work off all those yummy lunches and a fantastic benefits package.

Cons

Paycom is fast paced - if that's not how you operate, look for an opportunity somewhere else.

Opportunity for success - work hard and it will pay off!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

We are growing and breaking new records almost every month. Lot's of training offered. Management really seems to care about employee well being. $1 health insurance for employees and $4 lunches (catered in from local restaurants). Free fitness center! I am fairly new, but every month at the employee luncheons they celebrate people being promoted along with birthday's and anniversary's. You get a rose for every year you have been here! Lot's of free goodies to keep the team spirit high! The CEO walks around and checks to see how people are doing. I enjoy going to work!

Our Sales team is awesome to work with. They are some of the most professional people I have ever worked with. They know the product and want to make sure the customers are taken care of!

Cons

We are growing and breaking new records almost every month. With the growth there are always lots of changes and it is a very fast pace. It can be stressful at times.

Keep people informed of changes and reasons why. Continue to celebrate the successes with us. Pay more for referrals. Shorten the company meetings.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!