Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Paycom is an AWESOME place to work!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paycom is an amazing, growing company that gives you all that you can ask for in a sales career!! From day one you are given all of the tools to be successful. The training program is very good and the continued knowledge that you gain in business is unmatchable. The compensation is very good as well. Great base salary for a 'sales' job and an even better commission structure. The sky is truly the limit with the ability to make well over 100K with an uncapped incentive program!! There is also a ton of recognition with annual sales trips to places such as Puerto Rico and Maui!! You can't find that in most companies these days!! The leadership is great and they believe in promoting from within!! I am so glad that I can say I am a part of the Paycom Team!!

Cons

Payroll sales is not easy and not for everyone! Just as in any job that you want to be successful in, it takes hard work and dedication. The first year is tough because there is so much to learn. It is not a job for someone that just wants to scoot by. Paycom hires the best so be prepared to learn, listen, and work hard every day!!

Paycom is a great company so keep doing what you are doing!! Keep up the recognition and the compensation!! Can't wait till Maui!!!

145 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Paycom-Worth it!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is an amazing place to start and CONTINUE your career in sales. I never thought my first 'job' out of college (now 2 1/2 years with the company) would turn into a long term career. The St. Louis office is VERY supportive of each other! We have friendly competitions on a weekly/monthly basis with prizes ranging from gift cards to a night out on the town! I love how there is always something new to look forward to: Your next big sale/big commission check, President's Club (Maui this year) or even a new car! Paycom is THE place to be if you are willing to dedicate yourself to an amazing company.

Cons

No Cons here for me. For others, make sure you are ready to hit the ground running. This is not a 9-5, but work every minute!

Keep working hard to make us better!

Living the Dream

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is such an exciting time to be a part of Paycom! Not only do I whole heartedly believe that we offer the best solution for our clients, but I love being able to much such a positive impact and enhance the way that companies operate. Our product is the best, our culture is phenomenal, and I have never found a sales organization so dedicated to the success, training, and support of their sales team. I love being a part of the Paycom family.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. As long as you are a hard worker and willing to dedicate yourself to success, you can chart your own course.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom