Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Living the Dream

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is such an exciting time to be a part of Paycom! Not only do I whole heartedly believe that we offer the best solution for our clients, but I love being able to much such a positive impact and enhance the way that companies operate. Our product is the best, our culture is phenomenal, and I have never found a sales organization so dedicated to the success, training, and support of their sales team. I love being a part of the Paycom family.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. As long as you are a hard worker and willing to dedicate yourself to success, you can chart your own course.

142 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Amazing Place to Work!!!

Current Employee - Administrative Database Management in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Administrative Database Management in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paycom has a beautiful, new headquarters in OKC where I live and work. Getting a job with Paycom over a year ago has been the best thing for me. I have great co-workers, awesome benefits and an important job that makes me feel like I'm part of the team. These are some of the great things you can look forward to when working for Paycom; health benefits are THE BEST, vacation, sick leave, FMLA and company celebrations along with giveaways.

Cons

I have worked here for over a year now and I have no cons to working for this company. They have worked along with me to make sure this is a good fit for myself as well as for them.

Keep up the great work! You have made this a wonderful place to work and I enjoy being a Paycom employee!

Please read before accepting an offer from this company!!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay structure is pretty solid. Good incentives to permanently raise your base if you last

Cons

I'm not telling you not to accept an offer if it is presented to you, especially if you're in a pinch, but I'm telling you DO NOT burn any bridges with other companies that may want to hire you. Paycom misrepresents their training. It's not training, it's a job trial. And they will not tell you if you're not performing up to par. I've been a top performer in a few sales organizations and was told i was doing well in training, then on my 10th day, I was told I didn't know the system well enough and let go....2 weeks after my hire date. Since then i've confirmed with several reps still employed there that this kind of thing happens all the time. There is no job security here. Most management is inexperienced. I even set 10 appointments in my 2 weeks there and they still let me go. If you have a choice between sales skills and product knowledge, you pick the one that can't be taught. So, if they're the first to offer you a position, take it, but don't go into it thinking long term because they aren't thinking that about you. Stall until something else opens up then jump ship. Don't make the same mistake I did. I wish any readers of this nothing but the best in whatever they choose to do.

You need to realize that Sales skills are MUCH MORE important than product knowledge. Not that product knowledge isnt important, but anyone can learn that, they just may learn at different rates. More experienced people know this.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom