Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Living the Dream

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is such an exciting time to be a part of Paycom! Not only do I whole heartedly believe that we offer the best solution for our clients, but I love being able to much such a positive impact and enhance the way that companies operate. Our product is the best, our culture is phenomenal, and I have never found a sales organization so dedicated to the success, training, and support of their sales team. I love being a part of the Paycom family.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. As long as you are a hard worker and willing to dedicate yourself to success, you can chart your own course.

136 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Paycom-Worth it!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom is an amazing place to start and CONTINUE your career in sales. I never thought my first 'job' out of college (now 2 1/2 years with the company) would turn into a long term career. The St. Louis office is VERY supportive of each other! We have friendly competitions on a weekly/monthly basis with prizes ranging from gift cards to a night out on the town! I love how there is always something new to look forward to: Your next big sale/big commission check, President's Club (Maui this year) or even a new car! Paycom is THE place to be if you are willing to dedicate yourself to an amazing company.

Cons

No Cons here for me. For others, make sure you are ready to hit the ground running. This is not a 9-5, but work every minute!

Keep working hard to make us better!

Please read before accepting an offer from this company!!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay structure is pretty solid. Good incentives to permanently raise your base if you last

Cons

I'm not telling you not to accept an offer if it is presented to you, especially if you're in a pinch, but I'm telling you DO NOT burn any bridges with other companies that may want to hire you. Paycom misrepresents their training. It's not training, it's a job trial. And they will not tell you if you're not performing up to par. I've been a top performer in a few sales organizations and was told i was doing well in training, then on my 10th day, I was told I didn't know the system well enough and let go....2 weeks after my hire date. Since then i've confirmed with several reps still employed there that this kind of thing happens all the time. There is no job security here. Most management is inexperienced. I even set 10 appointments in my 2 weeks there and they still let me go. If you have a choice between sales skills and product knowledge, you pick the one that can't be taught. So, if they're the first to offer you a position, take it, but don't go into it thinking long term because they aren't thinking that about you. Stall until something else opens up then jump ship. Don't make the same mistake I did. I wish any readers of this nothing but the best in whatever they choose to do.

You need to realize that Sales skills are MUCH MORE important than product knowledge. Not that product knowledge isnt important, but anyone can learn that, they just may learn at different rates. More experienced people know this.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!