Paycom

www.paycom.com

Wonderful!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Paycom is a leading industry with continues growth! We have an award winning training program and I have been in awe with how much they value training and development. If you want to be with a company that gives back to you and understands how important growth all around is you want to be with Paycom!

Cons

Change is the only thing that is constant and you must learn to be quick on your feet with such a growing company. Change will always take place and with that comes growing pains which is a good thing if you want to better yourself as a company.

Keep up the great work and remember how valuable you are to the team!

Other reviews for Paycom

Paycom-Worth it!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Paycom is an amazing place to start and CONTINUE your career in sales. I never thought my first 'job' out of college (now 2 1/2 years with the company) would turn into a long term career. The St. Louis office is VERY supportive of each other! We have friendly competitions on a weekly/monthly basis with prizes ranging from gift cards to a night out on the town! I love how there is always something new to look forward to: Your next big sale/big commission check, President's Club (Maui this year) or even a new car! Paycom is THE place to be if you are willing to dedicate yourself to an amazing company.

Cons

No Cons here for me. For others, make sure you are ready to hit the ground running. This is not a 9-5, but work every minute!

Keep working hard to make us better!

Living the Dream

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

Pros

It is such an exciting time to be a part of Paycom! Not only do I whole heartedly believe that we offer the best solution for our clients, but I love being able to much such a positive impact and enhance the way that companies operate. Our product is the best, our culture is phenomenal, and I have never found a sales organization so dedicated to the success, training, and support of their sales team. I love being a part of the Paycom family.

Cons

There really aren't many cons. As long as you are a hard worker and willing to dedicate yourself to success, you can chart your own course.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!