Wonderful!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom is a leading industry with continues growth! We have an award winning training program and I have been in awe with how much they value training and development. If you want to be with a company that gives back to you and understands how important growth all around is you want to be with Paycom!

Cons

Change is the only thing that is constant and you must learn to be quick on your feet with such a growing company. Change will always take place and with that comes growing pains which is a good thing if you want to better yourself as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and remember how valuable you are to the team!

reviews filtered by

If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make good money if you manage to throw up big numbers in your first 6 months....and if your manager favors you.

Cons

Welcome to the revolving door. This company hires so many recruiters to fill its sales positions, it's ridiculous.. They can't keep sales people because of the horrible environment and ridiculous management! The "rave reviews" that somone at Paycom corporate or their recruiting agencies obviously posted about this company are completely untrue. Before I got to my current position, I was actually contacted by two separate recruiting companies that would no longer work with Paycom because of thier treatment of employees and excessive turnover rate for the sales people they placed.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on employee retention and making customers happy and then you may have something for the future...

If you are driven and looking for a great opportunity, Paycom is the place!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The Tampa office has a great culture and team environment, we are more like family than co-workers
    -The opportunity to make a 6 figure income is very attainable, the commission structure is the highest I have seen out there.
    -Love the ability to move into management so quickly if you have proven yourself
    -Every day is different so you are never bored
    -Constant contests to motivate and keep things fun!!

Cons

-You have to be willing to work hard
    -Need to enjoy a fast paced environment
    -Need to want a true "Hunter" position

Advice to Management

I love the constant training we receive across the company, it helps us sharpen our sales skills. Continue all the great product development.