It was mediocre.

I worked at Paycom

Pros

There's a good salary for the job. If you get selected you'll make about 45k base pay. It's a fun environment to work in.

Cons

This job is high stress. It is also high turn over. Many new people are brought in on a very consistent basis. This has everything to do with the fact that they terminate people very quickly.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Outside Sales

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I worked at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers, above average base pay, decent training

Cons

Be prepared to work long hours and get micromanaged. REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS--wasted time preparing these long reports. Manager never had advice--was a good cheerleading when you were doing well, but no constructive criticism or help if you were having a down month. Sales reps aren't just required to sell, but see entire transition process through--company spins this as an advantage over competition because there is accountability, but it leaves less time for sales rep to hit quota & are faced with issues only a transition team would be able to answer. -They are experiencing major growing pains & are going downhill fast.

Advice to Management

Just because someone is good in sales, doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be a good manager--Holly Faurot however truly cares about her employees & is a genuine, great leader

Great sales job for a "true" salesperson.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

We have an incredible system, a wonderful customer service team to back us up, we get paid very well, and as far as advancement opportunities, the sky is the limit as long as you are willing to work hard. Everyone here is energetic, hungry, and motivated to do their best which makes the office atmosphere a lot of fun. I've been very thankful for the opportunity to work here.

Cons

If you are not interested in learning and improving constantly then you might look elsewhere. Status quo is not accepted at Paycom.