Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

It was mediocre.

I worked at Paycom

Pros

There's a good salary for the job. If you get selected you'll make about 45k base pay. It's a fun environment to work in.

Cons

This job is high stress. It is also high turn over. Many new people are brought in on a very consistent basis. This has everything to do with the fact that they terminate people very quickly.

142 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Paycom is a fun place to work! Employees treated great!

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked at Paycom's headquarters in OKC for about 12 weeks. I love the atmosphere. It's upbeat, energetic and fun. My favorite things are
    - subsidized catered lunch every day and always a healthy option. Employee only pays $4 and you can use your badge for auto withdrawal from your paycheck. I don't have to carry cash!
    - a great gym and lots of classes like Boot Camp and Zumba - free to employees!
    - monthly celebration of anniversaries and birthdays with free lunch.
    - fun contests - we decorated our cubes to celebrate the Thunder games. People went all out!
    - Free stuff! T-shirts, candy jar, picture frame, bag chair ... all given to every employee just in the last 12 weeks!
    -monthly "all employee" meetings to keep us informed about what's going on.
    - training - ongoing! For everyone.

Cons

Co-pay on benefits was a little higher than my previous job, but still not too bad.
    Temperature of the offices are a little colder than I like, but they give all employees a free jacket, so not a big problem.
    Not much "age" diversity. Most everyone who works here is in 20-30 years old.

Keep up the great work. Since you are promoting people so quickly, make sure they are properly trained for their new role.

Outside Sales

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I worked at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great coworkers, above average base pay, decent training

Cons

Be prepared to work long hours and get micromanaged. REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS--wasted time preparing these long reports. Manager never had advice--was a good cheerleading when you were doing well, but no constructive criticism or help if you were having a down month.
    Sales reps aren't just required to sell, but see entire transition process through--company spins this as an advantage over competition because there is accountability, but it leaves less time for sales rep to hit quota & are faced with issues only a transition team would be able to answer.
    -They are experiencing major growing pains & are going downhill fast.

Just because someone is good in sales, doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be a good manager--Holly Faurot however truly cares about her employees & is a genuine, great leader

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom