There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make good money if you manage to throw up big numbers in your first 6 months....and if your manager favors you.

Cons

Welcome to the revolving door. This company hires so many recruiters to fill its sales positions, it's ridiculous.. They can't keep sales people because of the horrible environment and ridiculous management! The "rave reviews" that somone at Paycom corporate or their recruiting agencies obviously posted about this company are completely untrue. Before I got to my current position, I was actually contacted by two separate recruiting companies that would no longer work with Paycom because of thier treatment of employees and excessive turnover rate for the sales people they placed.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on employee retention and making customers happy and then you may have something for the future...

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young professional, it's easy to be jaded and think you'll go job to job and never find a passion. Paycom has been a place where I've grown both personally and professionally - I'm lucky to say that I've found my true career path and couldn't be happier than where I am now. How many other people can call their team and coworkers family? I certainly can...I feel world's ahead of my friends because of the life experience I get every day being in the field.

Cons

If you're wanting a job where you can play on facebook most of the day..this wouldn't be the best fit for you. Like anything worth achieving, a career here requires hard work, passion and a solid work ethic. We wouldn't be compensated in the way we are if it didn't require brain power - and that's not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Your vision inspires me....thank you for being a guiding force and reminding us of the great places we are headed!

If you are driven and looking for a great opportunity, Paycom is the place!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The Tampa office has a great culture and team environment, we are more like family than co-workers -The opportunity to make a 6 figure income is very attainable, the commission structure is the highest I have seen out there. -Love the ability to move into management so quickly if you have proven yourself -Every day is different so you are never bored -Constant contests to motivate and keep things fun!!

Cons

-You have to be willing to work hard -Need to enjoy a fast paced environment -Need to want a true "Hunter" position

Advice to Management

I love the constant training we receive across the company, it helps us sharpen our sales skills. Continue all the great product development.