There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Working for Paycom, has been an rewarding process, not only as a team, but as an individual as well.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pro's for working for Paycom is that this company gives you the tools in order for you to be successful! Therefore, with their team atmosphere, and team oriented model, a person is bound to be successful from their drive and determination from within!

Cons

As for me, I have not seen any flaws while working at Paycom. This company is well developed, giving one another, advice or help along the way. No job is going to be easy, therefore as a dedicated person who wants to be successful; Paycom is the company for you! The Training, the managers, everything is well developed helping you as person become better by making sure you are equipped with what you need to exceed!

Advice to Management

Overall, I believe our management team is excellent! If it was not for them and their advice along the way, it would be hard to really grow as a company unlike we have today. They have set the standards and goals with in each office, giving us as sales representatives the drive and determination we need in order to succeed and be successful within the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Company Great Pay

Current Employee - Account Executive in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay salary is very competitive coming out of college. It is $50,000 per year plus commission. The company is also very competitive in the industry.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of other then the typical cons of any sales job such as continuous cold calling.

Lots of work, but I'm really enoying it.

Current Employee - Paycom Sales in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Paycom Sales in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Rewarding -You are in charge of most of your schedule, you must be a self starter -Great Pay -Everyone wants you to succeed -The harder you work the better you get at it -I am exhausted, but it feels so worth it

Cons

-Lots of hours. -It's harder when you first start. You have to get through it and believe that your work will pay off -Less free time. You have to manage time well