Paycom

www.paycom.com

Working for Paycom, has been an rewarding process, not only as a team, but as an individual as well.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

Pros

The pro's for working for Paycom is that this company gives you the tools in order for you to be successful! Therefore, with their team atmosphere, and team oriented model, a person is bound to be successful from their drive and determination from within!

Cons

As for me, I have not seen any flaws while working at Paycom. This company is well developed, giving one another, advice or help along the way. No job is going to be easy, therefore as a dedicated person who wants to be successful; Paycom is the company for you! The Training, the managers, everything is well developed helping you as person become better by making sure you are equipped with what you need to exceed!

Overall, I believe our management team is excellent! If it was not for them and their advice along the way, it would be hard to really grow as a company unlike we have today. They have set the standards and goals with in each office, giving us as sales representatives the drive and determination we need in order to succeed and be successful within the company.

Other reviews for Paycom

Great Company Great Pay

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Vienna, VA

Pros

The pay salary is very competitive coming out of college. It is $50,000 per year plus commission. The company is also very competitive in the industry.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of other then the typical cons of any sales job such as continuous cold calling.

Executive Sales Rep, At Paycom Since 2005 -- "Challenging, Yet Rewarding"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Paycom is a really amazing, dynamic company! Since I started as a sales rep in 2005, there have been so many changes. We've grown from about 50 employees up to over 600 employees. Everything does move very fast paced, here, and we do only want people who are self-motivated, capable, and adaptable to help us all be successful! There are more opportunities at Paycom than any other company I've known. It is the most challenging yet rewarding job I have been fortunate enough to find. The job I had before this one cannot even compare.

You have to be a positive and competitive person to exceed in sales here; you have to welcome a challenge to make it at any position here at Paycom. The great part is, they do give you the tools you need to be successul! It's up to you to do it.

Our industry in general is constantly changing, and it affects every company in the U.S.A. in a big way! I'm proud to be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing business service solutions in the United States. Every company out there has a mission, and we help them accomplish that mission by streamlining the backend of their operations, keeping them in compliance, and allowing them to spend more time on more mission critical activities.

Paycom invests a lot of energy into keeping all our employees trained on the constant changes in our industry, on new legislation, new developments to our product, how to do our jobs better, and how to help our clients accomplish their goals. I can't tell you how much I've learned and grown with Paycom, and how I really consider the great people I work with family.

Cons

When I say that working at Paycom is a challenge, I'm not kidding. We want to be the best, so there's no room for dead weight. It may sound harsh, but what I mean is, we're not looking for average. We're not looking for someone who just wants a paycheck but doesn't want to work a lot for it.

You have to be willing to learn. This is not an industry where once you get through initial training, you know it all. No one knows it all, because it's always changing. Every time a new law comes out, every time current laws change, we have to be ready for it. It's a very complicated industry, and you have to be willing to change a long with it.

You're experience with Paycom is going to be governed by how you react to this enviroment. The right people are willing to work hard and are going to step up to the plate and get ready for any curve balls that may be thrown at you. If you are that type of person, you will be successful at Paycom and enjoy the rewards that follow.

Keep adding the new developments! It makes it more exciting every time I can call someone and tell them about something new! I love it!

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!