Paycom

www.paycom.com

Working for Paycom, has been an rewarding process, not only as a team, but as an individual as well.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThe pro's for working for Paycom is that this company gives you the tools in order for you to be successful! Therefore, with their team atmosphere, and team oriented model, a person is bound to be successful from their drive and determination from within!

ConsAs for me, I have not seen any flaws while working at Paycom. This company is well developed, giving one another, advice or help along the way. No job is going to be easy, therefore as a dedicated person who wants to be successful; Paycom is the company for you! The Training, the managers, everything is well developed helping you as person become better by making sure you are equipped with what you need to exceed!

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, I believe our management team is excellent! If it was not for them and their advice along the way, it would be hard to really grow as a company unlike we have today. They have set the standards and goals with in each office, giving us as sales representatives the drive and determination we need in order to succeed and be successful within the company.

Lots of work, but I'm really enoying it.

Paycom Sales (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Rewarding -You are in charge of most of your schedule, you must be a self starter -Great Pay -Everyone wants you… Cons: -Lots of hours. -It's harder when you first start. You have to get through it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well worth the effort

Senior Sales (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Contol own destiny and control your own finiancial future. This job takes effort but if you commit to the trainings… Cons: You have to be a self motivator and be able to juggle many functions all at once. Organization… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow and the company through employees already on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!