Paycom

www.paycom.com

Not easy, but well worth it!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsPaycom has great compensation all around, and great benefits. Continual education for all employees is essential to the success with Paycom. Every week, they provide the all departments with training. Paycom knows that each employee needs to personally grow, if they are going to grow professionally. Management really does have your back and will go to bat for you when needed. We are continually growing, double in size on average every two years. You have yet to hear layoff and Paycom in the same sentence. It is nice to know that there is stability with the company!

ConsFor Sales Reps - You will work a lot of hours, especially in the beginning, and it is not for the sales rep that just wants to hit quota. You are in charge of the whole sell cycle, so be prepared for cold calling and face to face appointments.
All team members - The department you work in wants to be the best, so the expect every member of the team to work that same mentality. We only hire the best of the best!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't jump on problems that need to be looked at 2 or 3 times before reacting.

Paycom is a great company based in OKC

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Paycom has a great culture, good benefits, and very pleasant perks. $4 catered lunches give you a good lunch option. Employee health insurance premium… Cons: Family health insurance is not subsidized by the company, which increases cost drastically. Rumors of going public have been tossed around for years now with no… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest to employees and do anything within reason to reduce voluntary and involuntary turnover. Offer more than just a year-end party… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A different challenge every day but with hard work and perseverance you will be rewarded

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Opportunity to meet and work with people from different industries and build great relationships - Every day is new and different - Great team to work… Cons: - The days can and will be longer than 8-5 - Because every day is different, there are some days that are more challenging than others -… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to: - Give constructive criticism and coach us to be the best we can be - Reward (give praise) us when we follow through… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!