There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

From a sales rep point of view...

Former Employee - Sales Representative
Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent products offered and a fair and reasonable price. Not sure what else I can say for pros.

Cons

Paycom was a crazy place to work. I was one of 18 reps that had three managers in our region, which got trimmed to 3 sales reps. I did well there, but seeing new people working at the desk next to mine every month was getting old. I love all the other cheerleader posts that give 5 stars and say what an awesome place it is to work. They love that Paycom cool aid!

Advice to Management

Good luck

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Hard work pays off here!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- I decide how much money I make! - Great environment, management, and benefits! - We have an amazing product! - Love it!

Cons

- Long interview process. - Hard work, but it pays off big time $$$

Advice to Management

Please continue to be support and amazing!

Not easy, but well worth it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom has great compensation all around, and great benefits. Continual education for all employees is essential to the success with Paycom. Every week, they provide the all departments with training. Paycom knows that each employee needs to personally grow, if they are going to grow professionally. Management really does have your back and will go to bat for you when needed. We are continually growing, double in size on average every two years. You have yet to hear layoff and Paycom in the same sentence. It is nice to know that there is stability with the company!

Cons

For Sales Reps - You will work a lot of hours, especially in the beginning, and it is not for the sales rep that just wants to hit quota. You are in charge of the whole sell cycle, so be prepared for cold calling and face to face appointments. All team members - The department you work in wants to be the best, so the expect every member of the team to work that same mentality. We only hire the best of the best!

Advice to Management

Don't jump on problems that need to be looked at 2 or 3 times before reacting.