Paycom

www.paycom.com

Opportunity and Career Growth

Specialist (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsWorking at Paycom has been a blessing as Paycom is a company on the move. Paycom recently broke ground on an addition to its state-of-the-art headquarters and is a seven year Inc. 500 honoree - awarded to the fastest-growing companies in the country.

Personally, I have grown by leaps and bounds as a professional during my seven month career and know there is unlimited career mobility with Paycom so long as I continue to work hard and add value to the company.

The management team at Paycom is exceptional. They do a wonderful job of bench-marking the success of their employees and showing everyone the big picture. At meetings management details how its employees are vital to the success of the company and with everyone working together Paycom can and will continue to be the fastest-growing Payroll and Human Capital company in the nation.

Additionally, there are a number of great leaders that are passionate about making the company culture the envy of the state. The company's annual Year End Party - thrown to honor the hard work of employees and success of the company - distinguishes Paycom from any other business. It is experience that will never be forgotten.

ConsIt takes time to accrue vacation and sick time.

It Keeps Getting Better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: The work atmosphere at Paycom is amazing. It feels like I am truly appreciated for the work I do, and I'm not just a… Cons: It takes a little while to build up vacation time. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Your support allows not only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing fast

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros: This company is growing so quickly. In a time when jobs can be difficult to come by and the economy… Cons: We are growing so fast we are outgrowing our building… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure our new building can accommodate the rate of which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!