Opportunity and Career Growth

Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Paycom has been a blessing as Paycom is a company on the move. Paycom recently broke ground on an addition to its state-of-the-art headquarters and is a seven year Inc. 500 honoree - awarded to the fastest-growing companies in the country.

Personally, I have grown by leaps and bounds as a professional during my seven month career and know there is unlimited career mobility with Paycom so long as I continue to work hard and add value to the company.

The management team at Paycom is exceptional. They do a wonderful job of bench-marking the success of their employees and showing everyone the big picture. At meetings management details how its employees are vital to the success of the company and with everyone working together Paycom can and will continue to be the fastest-growing Payroll and Human Capital company in the nation.

Additionally, there are a number of great leaders that are passionate about making the company culture the envy of the state. The company's annual Year End Party - thrown to honor the hard work of employees and success of the company - distinguishes Paycom from any other business. It is experience that will never be forgotten.

Cons

It takes time to accrue vacation and sick time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

It Keeps Getting Better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work atmosphere at Paycom is amazing. It feels like I am truly appreciated for the work I do, and I'm not just a number. I honestly love what I do because I have a variety of duties that are all different, so it's not the same thing everyday! Paycom allows so mych opportunity for advancement. Since I have been at Paycom, I have been privelaged enough to see many people receive promotions, even within my own department. Lastly, Paycom has an amazing training program that allows you to tremendously grow as a professional.

Cons

It takes a little while to build up vacation time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your support allows not only individuals but also the company to grow each and every day.

Amazing work environment!!

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Paycom has a phenomenal work environment. Every one within the company is determined to make Paycom the best in our industry and each employee thrives to be better than the day before. The training department offers various classes each week to help you not only grow as a professional, but as a person. There are also four dollar lunches daily that are catered in from a restaurant... How could you not love that?

Cons

It takes a while to build up sick days and vacation.