Paycom

www.paycom.com

Amazing work environment!!

Pros

Paycom has a phenomenal work environment. Every one within the company is determined to make Paycom the best in our industry and each employee thrives to be better than the day before. The training department offers various classes each week to help you not only grow as a professional, but as a person. There are also four dollar lunches daily that are catered in from a restaurant... How could you not love that?

Cons

It takes a while to build up sick days and vacation.

Other reviews for Paycom

Challenging but worth it

Current Employee - Sales  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Incredible earning potential, mentally challenging, constantly learning and growing. The environment has become very supportive as the company has grown. The company continues to develop great systems that serve real needs in the business community.

Cons

Like anything worth accomplishing in life success here does not come without difficulty, challenges, and its fair share of disappointments. Not for you if you aren't mentally tough.

Keep driving development. Keep supporting and growing your reps.

From a sales rep point of view...

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

Decent products offered and a fair and reasonable price. Not sure what else I can say for pros.

Cons

Paycom was a crazy place to work. I was one of 18 reps that had three managers in our region, which got trimmed to 3 sales reps. I did well there, but seeing new people working at the desk next to mine every month was getting old. I love all the other cheerleader posts that give 5 stars and say what an awesome place it is to work. They love that Paycom cool aid!

Good luck

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!