There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

I loved this job and this company!

Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pros of this job are endless. I love sales, and this is the best kind of sale. I would work hard for it and I would definitely reap the benefits. I was helping CFO's and CEO's on a regular basis improve their company processes PLUS save them time and money.

Cons

I wished that I would've had more time off my first year of employment.

My advice to management is to listen to the employees when they have feedback and input on processes, because sometimes we have great ideas about improvement!

reviews filtered by

Exciting place to be

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've only been at PAYCOM for a couple of months now, but I am highly impressed with how it compares to all the places I've worked in my 20-year career. It's exciting to be part of a company that's not just successful, but experiencing such incredible growth at an unbelievable rate. It appears the ceiling isn't even in view yet. With my oldest child not too far away from starting college, finding a job at a stable, well-positioned company was of utmost importance to me.

Co-workers are friendly and -- this is a huge plus -- slackers are not tolerated. If you don't work, you don't work here. That's refreshing coming from places where so many work so hard to do only the bare minimum.

The culture is fun, especially for a corporation of this size. I expected one far more buttoned-up and strict than it actually is.

Cons

The cons are very few, starting with vacation days. For the first year, they pale compared to most organizations. That could be improved.

Parking is an issue since the company is growing so fast. You have to get here early to get a spot still within state lines.

Still, I look at what we get out of the job -- $1 health insurance, $4 catered lunches every day, an on-site gym -- and it's too difficult to complain.

Be genuine.

I smile every time I look at my paycheck.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's great to be a 'recognized' part of a rapidly growing company that has the infrastructure in place to be the best that I can be. My skills are improved, I have the support of the company and most importantly, I smile every time I look at my paycheck. I am part of a young, fast moving, energetic, & innovative business model. If you want to reach the stars, all you need to do is apply yourself. Great training, marketing support, all the resources an aspiring sales person needs to be successful.

Cons

The onsite gym is at our headquarters location in Oklahoma

Make some room, I am climbing the corporate ladder!

Paycom Response

Aug 20, 2013Representative

Thank you for telling others about your experience. You are testament that hard work pays big dividends at Paycom.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom