Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

I loved this job and this company!

Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pros of this job are endless. I love sales, and this is the best kind of sale. I would work hard for it and I would definitely reap the benefits. I was helping CFO's and CEO's on a regular basis improve their company processes PLUS save them time and money.

Cons

I wished that I would've had more time off my first year of employment.

My advice to management is to listen to the employees when they have feedback and input on processes, because sometimes we have great ideas about improvement!

172 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

I smile every time I look at my paycheck.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's great to be a 'recognized' part of a rapidly growing company that has the infrastructure in place to be the best that I can be. My skills are improved, I have the support of the company and most importantly, I smile every time I look at my paycheck. I am part of a young, fast moving, energetic, & innovative business model. If you want to reach the stars, all you need to do is apply yourself. Great training, marketing support, all the resources an aspiring sales person needs to be successful.

Cons

The onsite gym is at our headquarters location in Oklahoma

Make some room, I am climbing the corporate ladder!

Paycom Response

Aug 20, 2013Representative

Thank you for telling others about your experience. You are testament that hard work pays big dividends at Paycom.

Great company and fantastic culture!

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

I have worked in the public sector and private sector, in small government and with the Fortune 100 and I can honestly say that Paycom has one of the best corporate cultures I have ever seen. Leadership is always present and supportive, there is a competitive nature in a positive way, and everyone from the janitor to the CFO is encouraged to come to work each day to produce and "Play like a Champion". To add to this there are fantastic benefits and pay for those who are willing to put in the time and come in each day with their game face on.

Cons

At times the parking situation at corporate HQ is cramped...but since it is due to company growth I will take it over the opposite any day of the week.

None this is a great corporate structure

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom