Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Exciting place to be

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been at PAYCOM for a couple of months now, but I am highly impressed with how it compares to all the places I've worked in my 20-year career. It's exciting to be part of a company that's not just successful, but experiencing such incredible growth at an unbelievable rate. It appears the ceiling isn't even in view yet. With my oldest child not too far away from starting college, finding a job at a stable, well-positioned company was of utmost importance to me.

Co-workers are friendly and -- this is a huge plus -- slackers are not tolerated. If you don't work, you don't work here. That's refreshing coming from places where so many work so hard to do only the bare minimum.

The culture is fun, especially for a corporation of this size. I expected one far more buttoned-up and strict than it actually is.

Cons

The cons are very few, starting with vacation days. For the first year, they pale compared to most organizations. That could be improved.

Parking is an issue since the company is growing so fast. You have to get here early to get a spot still within state lines.

Still, I look at what we get out of the job -- $1 health insurance, $4 catered lunches every day, an on-site gym -- and it's too difficult to complain.

Be genuine.

143 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

I smile every time I look at my paycheck.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's great to be a 'recognized' part of a rapidly growing company that has the infrastructure in place to be the best that I can be. My skills are improved, I have the support of the company and most importantly, I smile every time I look at my paycheck. I am part of a young, fast moving, energetic, & innovative business model. If you want to reach the stars, all you need to do is apply yourself. Great training, marketing support, all the resources an aspiring sales person needs to be successful.

Cons

The onsite gym is at our headquarters location in Oklahoma

Make some room, I am climbing the corporate ladder!

Paycom Response

Aug 20, 2013Representative

Thank you for telling others about your experience. You are testament that hard work pays big dividends at Paycom.

Tremendous amount of growth opportunities!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Catered Lunches
    -Gymnasium at OKC office
    -Company sports leagues
    -Various company activities/competitions throughout the year
    -Growth galore in every position
    -Pay is great for top performers

Cons

-Expectations. Some will see this as a negative (I do not). You are expected to perform regardless of what your role is with the company.
    -Not a lot of time off the first year.

Stay the course. It's going in the right direction.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom