Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Amazing opportunity at an amazing company!

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Let's start with the most exciting...the pay! :) I started working for the company when I was 22 years old. Although it was a very difficult job, the compensation more than made up for it. I started with a base of 30k, which it significantly increased to 45k within 2 months. Then again about a year later, the starting base went to 50k. After a little over a year of selling, my base went to 80k and eventually made it to over 100k+. This doesn't even include commissions.

Money isn't the only thing that is amazing. So is the opportunity for advancement. If you want to be in management, you have the ability to do so within 2 years (sometimes even less!). Reps and managers get to travel once a quarter to executive rep training in Dallas and stay at the Grand Hyatt. We do dinners, trainings, and stay at an amazing hotel.

President's Club is the most fun I have ever had. We have opportunities to go to Maui, Puerto Rico, Naples, New York, Sedona, etc. The company pays for the trip and allows you to not use vacation time while you're there.

Overall, it's an AMAZING company and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world!!!

Cons

I wish I would have received a little more vacation time during my first year of employment.

Continue to do what you do! :)

165 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

I smile every time I look at my paycheck.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's great to be a 'recognized' part of a rapidly growing company that has the infrastructure in place to be the best that I can be. My skills are improved, I have the support of the company and most importantly, I smile every time I look at my paycheck. I am part of a young, fast moving, energetic, & innovative business model. If you want to reach the stars, all you need to do is apply yourself. Great training, marketing support, all the resources an aspiring sales person needs to be successful.

Cons

The onsite gym is at our headquarters location in Oklahoma

Make some room, I am climbing the corporate ladder!

Paycom Response

Aug 20, 2013Representative

Thank you for telling others about your experience. You are testament that hard work pays big dividends at Paycom.

Great company and fantastic culture!

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

I have worked in the public sector and private sector, in small government and with the Fortune 100 and I can honestly say that Paycom has one of the best corporate cultures I have ever seen. Leadership is always present and supportive, there is a competitive nature in a positive way, and everyone from the janitor to the CFO is encouraged to come to work each day to produce and "Play like a Champion". To add to this there are fantastic benefits and pay for those who are willing to put in the time and come in each day with their game face on.

Cons

At times the parking situation at corporate HQ is cramped...but since it is due to company growth I will take it over the opposite any day of the week.

None this is a great corporate structure

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom