Paycom

www.paycom.com

Amazing opportunity at an amazing company!

Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsLet's start with the most exciting...the pay! :) I started working for the company when I was 22 years old. Although it was a very difficult job, the compensation more than made up for it. I started with a base of 30k, which it significantly increased to 45k within 2 months. Then again about a year later, the starting base went to 50k. After a little over a year of selling, my base went to 80k and eventually made it to over 100k+. This doesn't even include commissions.

Money isn't the only thing that is amazing. So is the opportunity for advancement. If you want to be in management, you have the ability to do so within 2 years (sometimes even less!). Reps and managers get to travel once a quarter to executive rep training in Dallas and stay at the Grand Hyatt. We do dinners, trainings, and stay at an amazing hotel.

President's Club is the most fun I have ever had. We have opportunities to go to Maui, Puerto Rico, Naples, New York, Sedona, etc. The company pays for the trip and allows you to not use vacation time while you're there.

Overall, it's an AMAZING company and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world!!!

ConsI wish I would have received a little more vacation time during my first year of employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to do what you do! :)

I loved this job and this company!

Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The pros of this job are endless. I love sales, and this is the best kind of sale. I would work hard for it and… Cons: I wished that I would've had more time off my… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to listen to the employees when they have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting place to be

Account Manager (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've only been at PAYCOM for a couple of months now, but I am highly impressed with how it compares to all the places I've… Cons: The cons are very few, starting with vacation days. For the first year, they pale compared to most organizations. That could be improved. Parking is… Advice to Senior Management: Be genuine. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!