Paycom
www.paycom.com Oklahoma City, OK 500 to 999 Employees

My experience at Paycom has provided me with tremendous creative opportunities and exponential professional growth.

Operations Employee (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

ProsPaycom has an amazing company culture which includes affordable catered meals every day, a free on-site gym with boot camp and Zumba classes, and monthly themed luncheons celebrating employee anniversaries. There are also numerous company activities such as the Year End Party (which is above and beyond any other company's holiday parties), National Payroll Week, Customer Appreciation Week and Wellness Week.

As part of the Training Department, I can speak confidently about the amazing training classes offered daily to help employees grow personally and professionally. The trainers make themselves available to help employees with any questions they may have about the Paycom products and the best ways to continue to offer the best customer service.

I am personally excited about my future at Paycom. Paycom is one of the fastest growing companies in Oklahoma City and you can tell by the number of new hires on a weekly basis. Paycom is currently working on a new building and the expansion plans are amazing and exciting.

Paycom has allowed me to use and expand my creative abilities and grow as a professional. I get to create and develop new training materials, newsletters and bulletins on a daily basis and work on projects that best communicate our new product developments with customers so they immediately know the most exciting things happening with the Paycom products.

ConsBecause Paycom is so customer focused and its number one priority is taking care of them, Paycom employees are, at times, working some holidays others companies may have off.

Advice to Senior ManagementPaycom has a great environment and I feel lucky to be able to see so many upper management employees on a daily basis and feel so welcome to go to any one of them and express any new ideas or concerns I may have. My advice to any manager at Paycom would be to keep up the great environment/culture and continue to be an available source and open door for employees and a great example on how to be a great leader.

I loved this job and this company!

Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The pros of this job are endless. I love sales, and this is the best kind of sale. I would work hard for it and… Cons: I wished that I would've had more time off my… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to listen to the employees when they have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting place to be

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've only been at PAYCOM for a couple of months now, but I am highly impressed with how it compares to all the places I've… Cons: The cons are very few, starting with vacation days. For the first year, they pale compared to most organizations. That could be improved. Parking is… Advice to Senior Management: Be genuine. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!

Paycom – Why Work for Us?

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paycom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Paycom CEO Chad Richison. All reviews posted anonymously by Paycom employees.