Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Amazing Company

Current Contractor - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
Current Contractor - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Paycom as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Pay, Advancement, Culture, and Growth. I have never heard of a company where people can make so much and do so much in a short period of time. Interview process is streamlined but still covers all of the bases. Normal interview process start to finish is always less than two weeks. I am an external recruiter for Paycom at Summit Executive Recruiting and we love sending people to Paycom!

Cons

None, but not a company for average performers. They will only take the best.

Keep doing what you are doing. As you continue to grow do everything possible to keep the outstanding culture that you have built in tact.

173 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Lack of personality

I worked at Paycom

Pros

The product itself, is the best out there
    Personal Health Insurance with company is inexpensive
    If you can get into selling payroll, you can make a lot of money with the company and there are management opportunities due to growth within company

Cons

The sales process is complex
    The product has no personality to it
    If you have a personality, you have to learn to lock it up for 10+ hours/per day
    Commissions take months to get paid out
    Cultish culture-the company will discretely present these conservative ideologies
    Barely any vacation
    Not your typical B2B job, you have to go to office beginning and end of day

Paycom Response

Dec 5, 2013Representative

Sorry to hear a career in sales wasn't the right fit. We appreciate your feedback and want to point out that on average commission is paid out within 45 days and we respect everyone's ... More

My experience at Paycom has provided me with tremendous creative opportunities and exponential professional growth.

Current Employee - Operations Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Operations Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paycom has an amazing company culture which includes affordable catered meals every day, a free on-site gym with boot camp and Zumba classes, and monthly themed luncheons celebrating employee anniversaries. There are also numerous company activities such as the Year End Party (which is above and beyond any other company's holiday parties), National Payroll Week, Customer Appreciation Week and Wellness Week.

As part of the Training Department, I can speak confidently about the amazing training classes offered daily to help employees grow personally and professionally. The trainers make themselves available to help employees with any questions they may have about the Paycom products and the best ways to continue to offer the best customer service.

I am personally excited about my future at Paycom. Paycom is one of the fastest growing companies in Oklahoma City and you can tell by the number of new hires on a weekly basis. Paycom is currently working on a new building and the expansion plans are amazing and exciting.

Paycom has allowed me to use and expand my creative abilities and grow as a professional. I get to create and develop new training materials, newsletters and bulletins on a daily basis and work on projects that best communicate our new product developments with customers so they immediately know the most exciting things happening with the Paycom products.

Cons

Because Paycom is so customer focused and its number one priority is taking care of them, Paycom employees are, at times, working some holidays others companies may have off.

Paycom has a great environment and I feel lucky to be able to see so many upper management employees on a daily basis and feel so welcome to go to any one of them and express any new ideas or concerns I may have. My advice to any manager at Paycom would be to keep up the great environment/culture and continue to be an available source and open door for employees and a great example on how to be a great leader.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom