Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Amazing People, Great Technology, Game Changing Opportunity

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Paycom for 6 years. From day one this has been the most rewarding experience of my life. While my friends struggled to find something they were passionate about I started to advance my career. Over the past 6 years, I have been about to grow as a sales person and a manager. With most companies you have to wait 10-15 year to make the money and have the impact I have today! It has been hard work but nothing in life worth having is easy. Paycom has the best product, service and overall value in the industry.

Cons

I really don't have any thing bad to say. It's a great fit for me. If you are driven, smart and hard working you will love it!

Continue to build the best management and sales team in America.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Paycom as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Pay, Advancement, Culture, and Growth. I have never heard of a company where people can make so much and do so much in a short period of time. Interview process is streamlined but still covers all of the bases. Normal interview process start to finish is always less than two weeks. I am an external recruiter for Paycom at Summit Executive Recruiting and we love sending people to Paycom!

Cons

None, but not a company for average performers. They will only take the best.

Keep doing what you are doing. As you continue to grow do everything possible to keep the outstanding culture that you have built in tact.

Great company if you can hack it

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Amazing talent, they really do recruit the most impressive sales people
    -Great pay, they are always looking for ways to increase your commission. I would get a check and have it be much higher than expected because of small bonuses they included.
    -Constant training and personal development. Every Monday we would train on a topic, every Friday there is another one for the entire company. They are constantly flying you places for corporate training and they even have 2 weeks when you first start of all day training. Trust me-They want you to know what you're doing!

Cons

Overall it's still a sales job. You are required to meet a certain number of appointments, bring in a certain quota and hit specific numbers. They pay you well for a reason. The manager I had was fantastic, she worked just as long and hard as her reps, but I've heard not all offices have someone like that. I ultimately had to leave because I couldn't stand talking to people all day about payroll, they are just miserable. If you are able to handle stress well and can get over the fact that you're selling payroll, then the money is absolutely worth it!

Great job, keep up the good work. Vacation during first year could be better.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom