Paycom

www.paycom.com

Have to like Cold Calling

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

The company spends a ton of money on their training program. They employees are great, and usually like to have fun, as well as, work.

Cons

I had an intern position and I felt like I was ill prepared for the interview. One problem is because the company is focusing on expanding so much, the managers are often ill equipt...

Spend as much time with the managers as you do with the sales people starting off.

Paycom Response

Dec 5, 2013Representative

We do promote a work hard, play hard culture and calling prospects falls in the working hard category. Thank you for telling others about the amount of resources we put into our training programs. As ... More

Other reviews for Paycom

Awesome Company

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Paycom is growing so quickly and there is so much room for growth. There is an EXCELLENT culture and all of the sales reps are like a big family. I feel professionally challenged everyday and I have grown so much through Paycom.

Cons

The first year is very intense because you have to learn so many aspects of a company but after you build that foundation, then it gets so much easier.

Amazing People, Great Technology, Game Changing Opportunity

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I have worked for Paycom for 6 years. From day one this has been the most rewarding experience of my life. While my friends struggled to find something they were passionate about I started to advance my career. Over the past 6 years, I have been about to grow as a sales person and a manager. With most companies you have to wait 10-15 year to make the money and have the impact I have today! It has been hard work but nothing in life worth having is easy. Paycom has the best product, service and overall value in the industry.

Cons

I really don't have any thing bad to say. It's a great fit for me. If you are driven, smart and hard working you will love it!

Continue to build the best management and sales team in America.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!