Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Paycom is a great employer and really makes you feel at home.

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Catered lunch- $4
Amazing benefits- $1 healthcare and reasonably priced dental and vision.
Company wide events
On-site gym- with free classes.
Growing company
Friendly people

Cons

IT- On-boarding process
Vacation and Sick Leave

136 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Life-changing career opportunities

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Paycom offers the best product and service in the industry so you can be proud of the work you do whether you are recruiting talent, developing software, selling, marketing or serving clients.
    High growth company that offers incredible leadership opportunities with clear career paths, solid training and a "hard work gets rewarded" culture. I have seen a 3000% growth rate in our company size since I started and it's been awesome.
    Leadership truly cares about employees and offers many perks and benefits that you just don't find at most companies.
    The high standards in work ethic and attitude have helped build a workforce that is well-liked, respected, appreciated and embraced by those who are part of it. Slackers and bad attitudes don't make it which is refreshing if you have ever worked someplace where management didn't care.
    Paycom is not just stable, but successful. Budgeting red tape never slows down progress for worthwhile projects and initiatives. Having worked in the non-profit industry it is empowering to know you have the resources you need to be successful.

Cons

It's a fast-paced environment with all the growing pains you would expect from such a fast-growing company. Sometimes there is more work than people to do it. Sometimes there are more people than provided office and parking space. But you always know it's a temporary situation and the company is continuously working to make things better for its employees and customers.

Don't get discouraged by the comments from any disgruntled employees past or present. Not everyone is cut out to handle the type of success Paycom has and the hard worked required to get it. Know that the vast majority of employees who work at Paycom know how awesome it is and are grateful for the opportunity. Keep up the good work!

If Paycom were an exercise program, I would already have washboard abs.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. They actually give a crap about individual successes.
    As a new employee, when I suggested a better way of doing something in our department they said, "Great! Make it happen!" and gave me full permission to move ahead.
    A lot of organizations will rattle off ten reasons why the idea won't work, then grind it to death under the boot heel of endless approval processes. At Paycom the attitude seems to be "Well, we tried that and didn't get very far. What would you do differently?"

2. There is a culture of rapid improvement that I haven't experienced elsewhere. It's gratifying to see a project go from concept to completion as quickly as it does around here.

3. I like the perks as much as the next person ($4 lunches, etc.), and the pay is competitive, but that's just to get top talent in the door.
    My favorite thing about Paycom is that I feel like what I do matters. I've worked for non-profits and didn't think I could feel as fulfilled "working for the man," but I don't feel that way anymore. Being successful puts me in a better place to give back in the future

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time early on. Flex time or something like it would be nice.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!