Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

If Paycom were an exercise program, I would already have washboard abs.

Current Employee - Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

1. They actually give a crap about individual successes.
As a new employee, when I suggested a better way of doing something in our department they said, "Great! Make it happen!" and gave me full permission to move ahead.
A lot of organizations will rattle off ten reasons why the idea won't work, then grind it to death under the boot heel of endless approval processes. At Paycom the attitude seems to be "Well, we tried that and didn't get very far. What would you do differently?"

2. There is a culture of rapid improvement that I haven't experienced elsewhere. It's gratifying to see a project go from concept to completion as quickly as it does around here.

3. I like the perks as much as the next person ($4 lunches, etc.), and the pay is competitive, but that's just to get top talent in the door.
My favorite thing about Paycom is that I feel like what I do matters. I've worked for non-profits and didn't think I could feel as fulfilled "working for the man," but I don't feel that way anymore. Being successful puts me in a better place to give back in the future

Cons

I wish I had more vacation time early on. Flex time or something like it would be nice.

169 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom