Paycom

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Life-changing career opportunities

Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Paycom offers the best product and service in the industry so you can be proud of the work you do whether you are recruiting talent, developing software, selling, marketing or serving clients.
High growth company that offers incredible leadership opportunities with clear career paths, solid training and a "hard work gets rewarded" culture. I have seen a 3000% growth rate in our company size since I started and it's been awesome.
Leadership truly cares about employees and offers many perks and benefits that you just don't find at most companies.
The high standards in work ethic and attitude have helped build a workforce that is well-liked, respected, appreciated and embraced by those who are part of it. Slackers and bad attitudes don't make it which is refreshing if you have ever worked someplace where management didn't care.
Paycom is not just stable, but successful. Budgeting red tape never slows down progress for worthwhile projects and initiatives. Having worked in the non-profit industry it is empowering to know you have the resources you need to be successful.

Cons

It's a fast-paced environment with all the growing pains you would expect from such a fast-growing company. Sometimes there is more work than people to do it. Sometimes there are more people than provided office and parking space. But you always know it's a temporary situation and the company is continuously working to make things better for its employees and customers.

Don't get discouraged by the comments from any disgruntled employees past or present. Not everyone is cut out to handle the type of success Paycom has and the hard worked required to get it. Know that the vast majority of employees who work at Paycom know how awesome it is and are grateful for the opportunity. Keep up the good work!

143 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Endless Opportunity, Focus on Development & Growth, Very Competitive Compensation Plan

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the great things about working for Paycom is the opportunity you are given here. I never thought I would have an opportunity to make a six figure salary at the age of 24. The company is growing every year and you can move up into a management role fairly quickly. Compensation is the highest in the industry and they provide a great benefits package. The company invests so much time and $ into each reps personal growth and development both personal and professional.

Cons

You have to be a very driven and self-motivated person to be successful here. If you are willing to commit and put in the extra effort and hard work, it will be extremely worth it. If you are just looking for the cushy salary but are not an overachiever, this might not be the job for you. Mediocrity is just not acceptable at this company. Every day is very busy and it can be stressful at times but its all worth it!

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay, creating my own schedule, sense of ownership over my territory, personal and professional growth

Cons

Hard work; however, it pays off

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom