Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Endless Opportunity, Focus on Development & Growth, Very Competitive Compensation Plan

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the great things about working for Paycom is the opportunity you are given here. I never thought I would have an opportunity to make a six figure salary at the age of 24. The company is growing every year and you can move up into a management role fairly quickly. Compensation is the highest in the industry and they provide a great benefits package. The company invests so much time and $ into each reps personal growth and development both personal and professional.

Cons

You have to be a very driven and self-motivated person to be successful here. If you are willing to commit and put in the extra effort and hard work, it will be extremely worth it. If you are just looking for the cushy salary but are not an overachiever, this might not be the job for you. Mediocrity is just not acceptable at this company. Every day is very busy and it can be stressful at times but its all worth it!

157 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay, creating my own schedule, sense of ownership over my territory, personal and professional growth

Cons

Hard work; however, it pays off

Paycom is a wonderful company, providing terrific opportunities for both personal and professional growth.

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Paycom encourages personal growth and gives you the tools to become an outstanding salesperson. With an extremely generous benefit plan, they are interested in attracting and retaining top talent.

Cons

You might say that I've drank the kool-aide, but I can't think of any cons for the company. In the early month of working you need to put a lot of energy into the position. But like any other high-paying position, if you want to be successful you have to put the time in.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom