Paycom

www.paycom.com

The Gateway to Opportunity!

Current Employee - Transition Specialist Trainer  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Transition Specialist Trainer in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Paycom offers incredible opportunities for young professionals. The culture here is unbeatable. Senior Management makes an effort to invest in new employees and build them up to be corporate professionals. Paycom offers many resources to improve your job knowledge in order to further your career.

Cons

There is not a lot to not like about Paycom, but the vacation policy in your first year is slim. I got married in my first year working at Paycom and had to wipe out all my vacation for my wedding.

Continue to add wonderful people to this company!

Other reviews for Paycom

A top-notch company with good people and great benefits!

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work! Fortunately for me, this is my first job out of college, which makes me a little spoiled. Paycom provides its employees with all the tools to be great successes! $1 health coverage, subsidized lunches, on campus gym and company events are just a few perks you get at Paycom. It's a fun environment with lots of opportunity for growth. I am loving my job and the people I work with!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about Paycom. Vacation in your first year is minimal, but when you love where you work it's not too bad.

Keep hiring great people and continuing to be great leaders to your employees

Wow! Wonderful company culture, excellent product, good work/life balance, GREAT compensation!

Current Employee - Transition Specialist Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Transition Specialist Representative in Austin, TX

Pros

Paycom genuinely cares about their employees. Health benefits are amazing, the training is comprehensive and thorough, and the opportunities are endless. Compensation is good and there is always room for growth in your career. This company is only going to continue to grow and get better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!