There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

It's all about what you make it!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

VERY strong compensation plan. Amazing opportunity to make good money. Also a great teaching environment. Management is dedicated to teaching you not only about sales, but about business as a whole. Great opportunities for leadership within team environments, as well as for advancement into management for producers.

Cons

Can be a very high stress environment at times. Learn to manage your mind and your activity early and you will overcome this, but not without some trials.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

Fantastic Professional Experience

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, close relationships with office regional and corporate managers, world class training. Sales isn't too difficult when you have as great of a product as Paycom, tons of opportunities to advance if you perform

Cons

Very performance based company, you have to sell or they will put the pressure on you.

Advice to Management

Continue what you are doing, Paycom has a great thing going

A top-notch company with good people and great benefits!

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work! Fortunately for me, this is my first job out of college, which makes me a little spoiled. Paycom provides its employees with all the tools to be great successes! $1 health coverage, subsidized lunches, on campus gym and company events are just a few perks you get at Paycom. It's a fun environment with lots of opportunity for growth. I am loving my job and the people I work with!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about Paycom. Vacation in your first year is minimal, but when you love where you work it's not too bad.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people and continuing to be great leaders to your employees