Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

A top-notch company with good people and great benefits!

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work! Fortunately for me, this is my first job out of college, which makes me a little spoiled. Paycom provides its employees with all the tools to be great successes! $1 health coverage, subsidized lunches, on campus gym and company events are just a few perks you get at Paycom. It's a fun environment with lots of opportunity for growth. I am loving my job and the people I work with!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about Paycom. Vacation in your first year is minimal, but when you love where you work it's not too bad.

Keep hiring great people and continuing to be great leaders to your employees

165 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Wow! Wonderful company culture, excellent product, good work/life balance, GREAT compensation!

Current Employee - Transition Specialist Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Transition Specialist Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Paycom genuinely cares about their employees. Health benefits are amazing, the training is comprehensive and thorough, and the opportunities are endless. Compensation is good and there is always room for growth in your career. This company is only going to continue to grow and get better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.

Keep up the good work!

No Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Sales Representative in DFW, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in DFW, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great opportunity for amazing compensation

Cons

Very political, poor management (condescending), they play favorites like nobody's business, poor company/sales ethics, no work/life balance, inadequate training on set-up processes for clients, job isn't just sales - includes ALL prospecting, selling and setting up new clients

Management needs to work on motivating their employees through other ways than scare tactics and making them feel as if they are less of a person if they mess up a call, or lose a sale. Invest in helping the sales reps - give sales the time to sell and give them the tools/help to prospect other than completely on their own (buy leads lists that aren't 10 years old, hire a small team to help prospect across the company).

Paycom Response

Mar 13, 2014Representative

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties in your current role. We do expect a lot from our sales reps including prospecting and setting up new clients, which is a competitive advantage and why ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom