Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

The most Complacent and Gratifying place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Database Administrative in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Marketing Database Administrative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

THE BEST work environment, GYM (open on weekends) boot camps/Zumba, tasty catered lunches for only $4(Qdoba, Interurban, Sophabellas, Swadley's), $1 health care, beautiful building, optional training offered throughout each month, growing company with so much room for personal and professional growth!

Cons

Honestly, compared to all my other jobs i cannot think of a single con here at Paycom.

169 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Best Career choice I could have made.

Current Employee - Paycom Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Paycom Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company provides so much incentive, from catered lunches, luncheons sponsored by the company once a month, a weekend getaway at the end of every year, to VERY affordable health insurance. Paycom really looks out for their employee's. The work environment is great and the amount of training that is offered is incomparable. I feel fully equipped to conquer whatever the day might throw at me. Not to mention the base salary is well worth all the hard work.

Cons

The work load is not an easy one, but if you like to keep busy and can stay organized Paycom is most definitely a great place to work and to grow professionally. Some times of the year require more hours at the office, which can be exhausting, but that is just part of any job.

While training has helped me immensely, the required trainings can at times detract from my workload. If every other week I have to attend a required training and I have x amount of projects and calls to make, then I am being set up to get behind. There is a lot of expectation as far as my position goes, which I am capable of meeting. A more clear chain of priorities between personal development and taking care of clients and projects would make balancing these two more manageable.

Paycom is a wonderful place to grow and succeed

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Paycom makes sure to show all of their employees appreciation, whether it be through company events, trips, or even just words of encouragement. The founders of Paycom instilled a great company culture from the get go and it can still be seen 15 years later. Paycom also is great about advancement by constantly giving career opportunities and they provide great benefits for their employees.

Cons

The vacation and sick policy isn't ideal, however, you will enjoy being at work and will not want to take a day off if you don't have to!

Paycom Response

May 23, 2014Representative

Thank you for letting others know about your experience at Paycom.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom