Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Best Career choice I could have made.

Current Employee - Paycom Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Paycom Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company provides so much incentive, from catered lunches, luncheons sponsored by the company once a month, a weekend getaway at the end of every year, to VERY affordable health insurance. Paycom really looks out for their employee's. The work environment is great and the amount of training that is offered is incomparable. I feel fully equipped to conquer whatever the day might throw at me. Not to mention the base salary is well worth all the hard work.

Cons

The work load is not an easy one, but if you like to keep busy and can stay organized Paycom is most definitely a great place to work and to grow professionally. Some times of the year require more hours at the office, which can be exhausting, but that is just part of any job.

While training has helped me immensely, the required trainings can at times detract from my workload. If every other week I have to attend a required training and I have x amount of projects and calls to make, then I am being set up to get behind. There is a lot of expectation as far as my position goes, which I am capable of meeting. A more clear chain of priorities between personal development and taking care of clients and projects would make balancing these two more manageable.

173 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Paycom is a wonderful place to grow and succeed

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Paycom makes sure to show all of their employees appreciation, whether it be through company events, trips, or even just words of encouragement. The founders of Paycom instilled a great company culture from the get go and it can still be seen 15 years later. Paycom also is great about advancement by constantly giving career opportunities and they provide great benefits for their employees.

Cons

The vacation and sick policy isn't ideal, however, you will enjoy being at work and will not want to take a day off if you don't have to!

Paycom Response

May 23, 2014Representative

Thank you for letting others know about your experience at Paycom.

Great Career Choice

Current Employee - New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Not only the new hire training, but the constant training that employees go through on a daily basis. Gym, catered lunches, boot camps, awesome work environment. Constantly growing which means room for growth in your career!

Cons

While growth is a pro, it's also a con. We are experiencing growing pains like any company that grows this quickly would. Need more people! Days are long. You're lucky if you're actually able to take a lunch and leave at 5:00.

None. We have the best of the best.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom