Great environment!!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are great people working here! There are many benefits to working at Paycom. They provide $1 health insurance, company luncheons, catered lunches, and many different company functions.

Cons

The pay for my position is a bit low for the amount of stress the work causes. They have black out periods every quarter and year end. This job requires a lot of overtime.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We work very hard for the success we have but the reward is there waiting on the other side. The growth within the company is there, you just need to decide if it's something your willing to work for!

Cons

Sales is demanding and sometimes you need a couple extra days to unwind and be with your family, friends, ect. So vacation days is something I think should be looked into.

Advice to Management

Vacation time

Challenging but worth it!

Current Employee - Outside B2B Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Outside B2B Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Paycom is the opportunity for growth. From day one of working at Paycom there is a plan for growth and you start training for that as soon as you start. There are unlimited amounts of training, different challenges that have to be faced daily, and tons of communication from upper management. This career has given me the opportunity to not only grow as a professional, but also in my personal life. Working with executives everyday has given me the tools to succeed and continue to grow in the path I want!

Cons

Some of the challenges at Paycom are that the sales representative is involved throughout the entire lifecycle of the sales process. I say that in a good way because being involved and seeing the entire process come full circle is the best feeling knowing that it was you who got the company up and running and had a collaborative team that worked together to bring a great outcome for the client. Although it is very challenging having to balance the sales and setup process it only makes you a stronger business professional.

Advice to Management

The upper management at Paycom cares about your growth within the company. When you bring a new client onboard you are recognized throughout the entire company and given the opportunity to share your success story to other representatives. We have weekly meetings with our direct manager to go over our goals, plan and any help we need reaching those for the week.