Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

New experience every day!

Current Employee - Client Relations Representative
Current Employee - Client Relations Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is a growing company and there is a lot of room for upward mobility for all Paycom employees, regardless of role. There is a great culture where managers and supervisors really encourage their employees to shine. I feel professionally challenged every day; I can safely say no two days are alike, but that's a great thing. I am constantly on my toes and am viewed as a valuable resource by my clients and colleagues alike.

Cons

I would say the only thing I would change specifically about working for Paycom is I do wish the vacation policy allowed for some more time off.

Advice to management is to keep it up! Paycom treats the employees really well and truly listens to them for feedback, which is fantastic.

157 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Hard work = $$

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great training!! I am rewarded for the hard work that I have put in, and I able to continue to grow. I work closely with my managers and other team members to be successful. This position will never be a position where you can cruise under the radar. You have to continue to work hard to be successful!

Cons

Long hours, and PTO time. Work life balance at the beginning is definitely difficult. There is a lot to learn and with being in sales - I want to be successful quickly, so there is training and things I had to take home to complete. There are also time where I had to stay late or come in early to get everything complete. However, once I get a handle on everything I know I will have a better work life balance. Also, PTO isn't great year 1, but it gets better with year 2 and on!

Keep pushing your reps, AND helping your reps!

Corporate Sales Recruiter

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paycom recruiting team is a family. We work hard together and play hard together. We strive for excellence daily staffing the nation with the best of the best. We had a tough job that is balanced with a supportive management, equally driven team members, and a rewarding compensation plan that reminds you that hard work always pays off!

Cons

You will not work 8 to 5 daily and may have to be more flexible at times to cater to our product ..." people." The great people do not come to us. Sales and cold calling is something you will do on a day to day basis. If you're comfortable with that, you are set !

Increased amount of vacation time could increase productivity of employees and also create a more attractive opportunity to candidates.

management- continue to push us hard and provide us with tools to be successful

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom