There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

New experience every day!

Current Employee - Client Relations Representative
Current Employee - Client Relations Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is a growing company and there is a lot of room for upward mobility for all Paycom employees, regardless of role. There is a great culture where managers and supervisors really encourage their employees to shine. I feel professionally challenged every day; I can safely say no two days are alike, but that's a great thing. I am constantly on my toes and am viewed as a valuable resource by my clients and colleagues alike.

Cons

I would say the only thing I would change specifically about working for Paycom is I do wish the vacation policy allowed for some more time off.

Advice to Management

Advice to management is to keep it up! Paycom treats the employees really well and truly listens to them for feedback, which is fantastic.

reviews filtered by

Corporate Sales Recruiter

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom recruiting team is a family. We work hard together and play hard together. We strive for excellence daily staffing the nation with the best of the best. We had a tough job that is balanced with a supportive management, equally driven team members, and a rewarding compensation plan that reminds you that hard work always pays off!

Cons

You will not work 8 to 5 daily and may have to be more flexible at times to cater to our product ..." people." The great people do not come to us. Sales and cold calling is something you will do on a day to day basis. If you're comfortable with that, you are set !

Advice to Management

Increased amount of vacation time could increase productivity of employees and also create a more attractive opportunity to candidates.

management- continue to push us hard and provide us with tools to be successful

Great environment!!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are great people working here! There are many benefits to working at Paycom. They provide $1 health insurance, company luncheons, catered lunches, and many different company functions.

Cons

The pay for my position is a bit low for the amount of stress the work causes. They have black out periods every quarter and year end. This job requires a lot of overtime.