Amazing Culture and Compensation

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Uncapped earning potential and career growth opportunities, amazing product, great people! Can't imagine ever working anywhere else!

Cons

Have to be willing to put in the hard work to experience all the many benefits Paycom has to offer. The only people I know that aren't happy here are not applying themselves and thus not seeing the success that's inevitable with a positive attitude and hard work.

Advice to Management

Be more open to change. Such a fast growing company sometimes we are focused so much on the sales and operations of our business that we neglect our own issues we could make better through embracing change and new ideas.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

New experience every day!

Current Employee - Client Relations Representative
    Current Employee - Client Relations Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is a growing company and there is a lot of room for upward mobility for all Paycom employees, regardless of role. There is a great culture where managers and supervisors really encourage their employees to shine. I feel professionally challenged every day; I can safely say no two days are alike, but that's a great thing. I am constantly on my toes and am viewed as a valuable resource by my clients and colleagues alike.

Cons

I would say the only thing I would change specifically about working for Paycom is I do wish the vacation policy allowed for some more time off.

Advice to Management

Advice to management is to keep it up! Paycom treats the employees really well and truly listens to them for feedback, which is fantastic.

Good company to start with, not a company to grow with

Former Employee - Tax Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Tax Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good people Entertaining corporate culture Growing company Pretty cool year end party

Cons

- Horrible pay unless you are in sales - Politics not what you know but who you know - Raises every year were very low unless you are in sales - Not a company to have a future with, go work there for 2 maybe 3 years and start looking for something else. I switched to the oil field and I am really happy now. - Company doesn't care about their the best employees unless you are in sales. - you can't say anything bad about the company they like to hire employees who will blindly follow management.

Advice to Management

- Take care of your the best employees and pay themy based on their knowledge not "national average."

Paycom Response

Sep 8, 2014 – Representative

We value your feedback just as much as we value our current employees and believe that no matter what department you are in the impact you have on Paycom’s success is significant. Paycom’s management ... More