There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Amazing Culture and Compensation

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Uncapped earning potential and career growth opportunities, amazing product, great people! Can't imagine ever working anywhere else!

Cons

Have to be willing to put in the hard work to experience all the many benefits Paycom has to offer. The only people I know that aren't happy here are not applying themselves and thus not seeing the success that's inevitable with a positive attitude and hard work.

Advice to Management

Be more open to change. Such a fast growing company sometimes we are focused so much on the sales and operations of our business that we neglect our own issues we could make better through embracing change and new ideas.

reviews filtered by

Good company to start with, not a company to grow with

Former Employee - Tax Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Tax Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good people
    Entertaining corporate culture
    Growing company
    Pretty cool year end party

Cons

- Horrible pay unless you are in sales
    - Politics not what you know but who you know
    - Raises every year were very low unless you are in sales
    - Not a company to have a future with, go work there for 2 maybe 3 years and start looking for something else. I switched to the oil field and I am really happy now.
    - Company doesn't care about their the best employees unless you are in sales.
    - you can't say anything bad about the company they like to hire employees who will blindly follow management.

Advice to Management

- Take care of your the best employees and pay themy based on their knowledge not "national average."

Paycom Response

Sep 8, 2014Representative

We value your feedback just as much as we value our current employees and believe that no matter what department you are in the impact you have on Paycom’s success is significant. Paycom’s management ... More

Awesome place to work! Best decision I ever made to come and work here

Current Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The training for new hires is phenomenal. I learned more in my four weeks of training than in some of my business classes in college. They really make sure you are prepared and ready to be on your own out in the field once you finish training. The company culture is great as well. I have a ton of fun at work everyday and it is a very positive environment. Also the pay is great too. You are 100% in control of how much money you want to make and how fast you want to get there.

Cons

It's not your typical 9-5 job. Be prepared to work 50-60 hours a week especially if you are just starting off, however it is definitely worth the time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom