There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Amazing opportunity to make an abundance of money and change your life trajectory

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They take training very seriously and equip their reps with great tools to sell.

Cons

There are not alot of cons. It really is what you make it. If you don't do well that is completely on you.

Advice to Management

Put more cash into R&D

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

Unbeatable Opportunity for Self- Motivated Individuals

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Paycom gives you the resources and training to be successful. The company is amazing, and the product is top-notch. The rest is up to you. If you are self motivated, looking to take their career to the next step professionally, and value delayed gratification, then this job is for you. The opportunities are endless, and the job is 100% what you make of it. I would 100% recommend Paycom to anyone looking to be rewarded and compensated for their hard work.

Cons

Year 1 PTO is not ideal, but definitely improves with tenure. It is hard work, and the hours are long so if you are looking for a "flexible" and relaxed job this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to share the success of the company with the employees and you will continue to retain the top talent you have worked so hard to get!

Awesome place to work! Best decision I ever made to come and work here

Current Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training for new hires is phenomenal. I learned more in my four weeks of training than in some of my business classes in college. They really make sure you are prepared and ready to be on your own out in the field once you finish training. The company culture is great as well. I have a ton of fun at work everyday and it is a very positive environment. Also the pay is great too. You are 100% in control of how much money you want to make and how fast you want to get there.

Cons

It's not your typical 9-5 job. Be prepared to work 50-60 hours a week especially if you are just starting off, however it is definitely worth the time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing