There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Growth to be excited about!

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Good working environment. Respect among peers. Good communication through senior management. Growing at a phenominal rate that will lead to tremendous opportunity for ambitious employees.

Cons

Heavy deadlines to meet customer needs. Growth has led to a lot of hiring. This has posed communication challenges to newer recruits.

Advice to Management

Keep moving in the right direction. Dynamic growth company. Continue to work hard to bring in team players to ensure we maintain a level of service to our client.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

FIRED for background check

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Paycom

Pros

Room for growth, nice co-workers, good commission potential, good product, training was done well, i just don't know about the senior management.

Cons

Got FIRED for failing a background check one week after hire. I had a minor possession of alcohol ticket in college and a marijuana pipe conviction when I was 15 as a juvenile. In CO this is a petty offense. Give me a break HR, these are slap on the wrist crimes. People change from when they are 15. This is not the FBI. Senior management does not care about employees and would not even listen to an explanation. Sorry paycom but you missed out on a good employee. BAD senior management and corporate structure that screw you over for NO reason. Also, interview process is horrible, CANVASSING session??? horrible.

Advice to Management

Care for your employees as individuals not numbers. Look at how people do canvassing session, not just to see they hit 3 appointments or not. Look past the numbers senior management.

Paycom Is A Company You Want To Come Work For

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Growing Company Cares For Its Employees Advancement Opportunity For Some Posiions Decent Health Care Coverage For Single Persons ($1) Exceptional Training for Sales and Most Operations Staff

Cons

Health Care for Dependents is High Some Departments Work Long Hours (Recruitment) and Do Not Get Compensated

Advice to Management

Keep On Doing What You're Doing! All in all this company is a great place to work. There is a great leader in charge. A couple of senior managers aren't really management material. Look at how you are compensating your employees. If it is required that an employee must work more than 40 hours a week they should be compensated in some way for the extra work that they are doing. Don't ever take your employees for granted and know that they are excited about the opportunity ahead for them and the company.