Paycom

www.paycom.com

Incredible; I'm years ahead in experience and income from any of my college friends that are in sales. (5 1/2 yrs out)

Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsBeen here 3 1/2 years. Its a very professional environment where people are committed and driven to succeed. Income in the second + year is very strong 6 figures. (higher than you are imagining) Training is way beyond just "how to sell".. goes deep into high level business and is weekly in office and travel to Quarterly. President's club, start contests, team / mgt support is all top notch. Clients love us and stay. No debt, cash rich, stable and stock shares. Year 2 and beyond is awesome..Gets much easier and much more income.

ConsNot the place for salespeople without REAL goals... first of all, It is hard to get hired here. (perfect background checks, hard interviews etc) They are very clear about how hard the job is (especially first year).. b/c there is a HUGE amount to learn and while they are patient, they definitely don't tolerate negativity, or people who don't want to do the job; I had two senior reps my first year pull me aside and tell me to quit whining or get-out. (we're close friends now). There is some turnover of first year people, but much less than my previous job.. My manager IS young but very supportive and very experienced (4 successful years at the company)

Advice to Senior ManagementPresident's Club in Maui again PLEASE! Seriously, things are going great so keep it up. please continue the national radio spots on Satellite radio.

Great company, co-workers, and income.

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom

Pros: Uncapped commissions, promotions are based upon performance. Product updates released… Cons: This job is not for everyone. You must be willing to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the increasing incentive plans, training, and product enhancements.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Growth to be excited about!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom

Pros: Good working environment. Respect among peers. Good communication through senior management. … Cons: Heavy deadlines to meet customer needs. Growth has led to a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving in the right direction. Dynamic growth company. Continue to work hard… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Paycom.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!