Paycom

www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Incredible; I'm years ahead in experience and income from any of my college friends that are in sales. (5 1/2 yrs out)

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Been here 3 1/2 years. Its a very professional environment where people are committed and driven to succeed. Income in the second + year is very strong 6 figures. (higher than you are imagining) Training is way beyond just "how to sell".. goes deep into high level business and is weekly in office and travel to Quarterly. President's club, start contests, team / mgt support is all top notch. Clients love us and stay. No debt, cash rich, stable and stock shares. Year 2 and beyond is awesome..Gets much easier and much more income.

Cons

Not the place for salespeople without REAL goals... first of all, It is hard to get hired here. (perfect background checks, hard interviews etc) They are very clear about how hard the job is (especially first year).. b/c there is a HUGE amount to learn and while they are patient, they definitely don't tolerate negativity, or people who don't want to do the job; I had two senior reps my first year pull me aside and tell me to quit whining or get-out. (we're close friends now). There is some turnover of first year people, but much less than my previous job.. My manager IS young but very supportive and very experienced (4 successful years at the company)

President's Club in Maui again PLEASE! Seriously, things are going great so keep it up. please continue the national radio spots on Satellite radio.

169 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

FIRED for background check

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Paycom

Pros

Room for growth, nice co-workers, good commission potential, good product, training was done well, i just don't know about the senior management.

Cons

Got FIRED for failing a background check one week after hire. I had a minor possession of alcohol ticket in college and a marijuana pipe conviction when I was 15 as a juvenile. In CO this is a petty offense. Give me a break HR, these are slap on the wrist crimes. People change from when they are 15. This is not the FBI. Senior management does not care about employees and would not even listen to an explanation. Sorry paycom but you missed out on a good employee. BAD senior management and corporate structure that screw you over for NO reason. Also, interview process is horrible, CANVASSING session??? horrible.

Care for your employees as individuals not numbers. Look at how people do canvassing session, not just to see they hit 3 appointments or not. Look past the numbers senior management.

Great company, co-workers, and income.

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Uncapped commissions, promotions are based upon performance. Product updates released on a monthly basis, top notch management team.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. You must be willing to give 100%. It is not a job, but a career commitment.

Keep up the increasing incentive plans, training, and product enhancements. Give us more stock and equity plans. Continue the radio advertisements.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom