Paycom

www.paycom.com
  www.paycom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

Incredible; I'm years ahead in experience and income from any of my college friends that are in sales. (5 1/2 yrs out)

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Been here 3 1/2 years. Its a very professional environment where people are committed and driven to succeed. Income in the second + year is very strong 6 figures. (higher than you are imagining) Training is way beyond just "how to sell".. goes deep into high level business and is weekly in office and travel to Quarterly. President's club, start contests, team / mgt support is all top notch. Clients love us and stay. No debt, cash rich, stable and stock shares. Year 2 and beyond is awesome..Gets much easier and much more income.

Cons

Not the place for salespeople without REAL goals... first of all, It is hard to get hired here. (perfect background checks, hard interviews etc) They are very clear about how hard the job is (especially first year).. b/c there is a HUGE amount to learn and while they are patient, they definitely don't tolerate negativity, or people who don't want to do the job; I had two senior reps my first year pull me aside and tell me to quit whining or get-out. (we're close friends now). There is some turnover of first year people, but much less than my previous job.. My manager IS young but very supportive and very experienced (4 successful years at the company)

President's Club in Maui again PLEASE! Seriously, things are going great so keep it up. please continue the national radio spots on Satellite radio.

164 Other Employee Reviews for Paycom (View Most Recent)

Great company, co-workers, and income.

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Uncapped commissions, promotions are based upon performance. Product updates released on a monthly basis, top notch management team.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. You must be willing to give 100%. It is not a job, but a career commitment.

Keep up the increasing incentive plans, training, and product enhancements. Give us more stock and equity plans. Continue the radio advertisements.

Growth to be excited about!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Good working environment. Respect among peers. Good communication through senior management. Growing at a phenominal rate that will lead to tremendous opportunity for ambitious employees.

Cons

Heavy deadlines to meet customer needs. Growth has led to a lot of hiring. This has posed communication challenges to newer recruits.

Keep moving in the right direction. Dynamic growth company. Continue to work hard to bring in team players to ensure we maintain a level of service to our client.

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom