Paycor

www.paycor.com

Great company, strong leadership, room to grow.

Current Employee - Major Markets Account Manager  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Major Markets Account Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Paycor definitely provides room to grow - I have had multiple promotions in my time here. They definitely reward performers - both financially and with additional opportunities. Managers listen to you and definitely care about the individuals that work for them. Senior management is involved, interested, and engaging. Employees who do well here have a get-it-done attitude and take accountability for their day-to-day responsibilities.

Cons

It's definitely a demanding company and a demanding job. Activity standards, goals, and quotas are agressive. I still have an acceptable work-life balance, though, despite those things. Training has not historically been great, but is definitely getting better.

Communicate with us more; remember that remote offices do not have the benefit of having Paycor headquarters in their city. Keep promoting the long-term vision of the company.

Other reviews for Paycor

Give Paycor two hours of your time. Listen to their story. Great Opportunities!!!

Current Employee - Regional Recruiting Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Recruiting Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Since I arrived, over the last 18 months, little or no turnover on the sales team
    Morale and Team Synergy is at an all time high
    Both office expanding it's sales operation adding 4-5 new reps to each office.
    Company making huge investment in technology

Cons

Had a bad image on the street when I arrived. Quickly made some mgmt changes for the better.

Started good and ended bad. No value put on tenured associates.

Former Employee - Major Markets Account Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Major Markets Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Good CEO
    Trying to growth solutions
    Stock Options
    Clear Message

Cons

When they are done with you or you them, they are classless on exiting. The have their "chosen" few for a fast track succession plan. I didn't have a manager review in 3+ years yet always completed self assessments. They don't follow their own policies but pick and choose what's enforced.

Change the name of the HR Group currently "People Team" to "Can't find them with a Flashlight".

There are newer employer reviews for Paycor.

Worked for Paycor? Contribute to the Community!