Paycor

There are newer employer reviews for Paycor

Great company NOT great compensation

Current Employee - Marketing in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Marketing in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Paycor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a fast-paced, growing company, and I truly enjoy working here.
The atmosphere is very positive, and employees are engaged in what they are doing.
Focus on career opportunity for employees and developing your career.
Overall fun place to work

Cons

The compensation is NOT great
They low-ball you in the interview process and even when promoting within, they will NOT give more than the bare minimum (1 % is not unheard of) and aren't usually open for negotiating
Benefits (401K, health premium savings) are not much either

Understand that to get the BEST you have to be willing to pay what the prospect/employee is worth.
Or you are going to lose all your top talent after spending all that time developing them

69 Other Employee Reviews for Paycor (View Most Recent)

Columbus Paycor is a GREAT place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Paycor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Culture! Great team of people! Great product! Great Manager! Great future with the company!
    Rewarded for Hard work. Great Training.

Cons

I have no cons in re: to Paycor

I love how my manager stays focused on our region. She does not get wrapped up in other peoples drama. Thank you Holly!
    Scott Rudy is a Huge addition to Paycor. I look forward to the direction he is leading us.

Dynamic, Growing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Paycor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Growing company offers a wide variety of career opportunities as they expand their client and product base. Approachable, highly talented upper management that seems invested in developing their staff. Also, they're building an impressive, modern, futuristic new building for their headquarters in Cincinnati (plans to move in 2014). Countless opportunities for community involvement, professional development, health and wellness promotion, and other activities for all staff.

Cons

With growth always comes some uncertainly. Roles and infrastructure do seem to change rapidly around here and many projects aren't seen through to full completion, which can be frustrating at times. The sales staff has relatively high turnover (although it appears on par with industry standards).

Make time to sit down with your employees every week and continue to help them develop their skills (basically, keep up the good work!). And fill all the open positions at the company to take some strain off current personnel!

There are newer employer reviews for Paycor