Payless ShoeSource

www.payless.com

Basic Retail Position

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Provo, UT

ProsThe shoe discount is fantastic, and I got to work with a lot of great girls. With a good Smile's captain all the work can get done- a great leadership system.

ConsSome disorganization- like not knowing when you'll be working until that morning, which is hard for a college student trying to fit in school events and homework.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust a little more organization would be great! A work schedule at least a half a week in advance would be fantastic and very helpful. But the work environment was great and I loved my time there!

don't work for Payless (slavery)

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Payless ShoeSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: discount an a half off a shoe once a month Cons: this company doesn't care about there empolee ive worked for payless for 6 years as assistant manager doing all the managers work & being… Advice to Senior Management: pay your employees more.stop doing survey, CRM,REWARDS,WIG.TSR.REFUND CALLS JOURNEY,all off… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Payless ShoeSource part-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice people, good hours, flexibility Cons: Pay is bad, upselling is terrible, management sucks Advice to Senior Management: Stop making us upsell perfume and purses. Its a shoe… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Payless ShoeSource.

Worked for Payless ShoeSource? Contribute to the Community!